hf1

Best newborn nappies?

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Re: Best newborn nappies?

Postby flutterby » Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:10 pm

*tinkerbellarella* wrote:but easyfits def contain bf poo. not had a poo leak yet with them, and bf poo is quite explosive i find.

Our teenyfit contained 9 days worth of poo!!!! :hohoho: :wink:

I love diddy diapers, XS fluff n stuff, nb swaddlebees and small blueberry sidesnaps

My avatar
angelsquidge
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby angelsquidge » Sun Sep 05, 2010 8:29 am

flutterby wrote:
*tinkerbellarella* wrote:but easyfits def contain bf poo. not had a poo leak yet with them, and bf poo is quite explosive i find.

Our teenyfit contained 9 days worth of poo!!!! :hohoho: :wink:

I read that at first as if you'd not changed him in 9 days :shock: :hohoho:

My avatar
gem1981
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Postby gem1981 » Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:28 am

Thank you ladies xxx

I am watching some teenyfits on ebay. In the meantime, I have some terry squares, prefolds, cotton tots (I think these are size 1, do they do a size 0?) so I'll have a trial and error with those. I also have mutts which are more reliable than the ittis. I've got some MEs aswell but I think it would be massive on her, haven't tried yet though.

I'm rambling now lol!

My avatar
littlesez
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Supporter

Postby littlesez » Sun Sep 05, 2010 4:47 pm

cotton tots size 1 are pretty small so think they will be fine. terries can be folded for newborns too, how many have you got of each? ME are one size so they wll be big on newborn and small on a large toddler but great for in between.

My avatar
gem1981
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Postby gem1981 » Sun Sep 05, 2010 5:11 pm

littlesez wrote:cotton tots size 1 are pretty small so think they will be fine. terries can be folded for newborns too, how many have you got of each? ME are one size so they wll be big on newborn and small on a large toddler but great for in between.

I've got loads of prefolds, terries and tots bots. I think I'm going to need more wraps though. I'mmainly using bambino mio wraps at the moment, but when I've used them over mutts they still leak.

What wraps would you advise?

My avatar
*tinkerbellarella*
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby *tinkerbellarella* » Sun Sep 05, 2010 5:16 pm

i found mio wraps a bit pants. upsy daisy wraps i love, small worked well from early on,fleece wraps are good, if u ask really nicely i might even dig out one of my beloved wraps for you.hehe i don't really use them, prefer wool and interlock now

My avatar
gem1981
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Postby gem1981 » Sun Sep 05, 2010 5:19 pm

*tinkerbellarella* wrote:i found mio wraps a bit pants. upsy daisy wraps i love, small worked well from early on,fleece wraps are good, if u ask really nicely i might even dig out one of my beloved wraps for you.hehe i don't really use them, prefer wool and interlock now

Pretty please?? :wink: :lol:

My avatar
*tinkerbellarella*
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby *tinkerbellarella* » Sun Sep 05, 2010 5:23 pm

lemme sort kids etc out as we are about to have our tea then i will go nosey for you. see what else i can find that might be useful to you, coz i do have some wraps still here sitting all unloved. the upsy daisy ones (i have 2) are very strokeable, minkee outers they are :-) i promise to get back to you flower.x

My avatar
gem1981
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Postby gem1981 » Sun Sep 05, 2010 5:26 pm

*tinkerbellarella* wrote:lemme sort kids etc out as we are about to have our tea then i will go nosey for you. see what else i can find that might be useful to you, coz i do have some wraps still here sitting all unloved. the upsy daisy ones (i have 2) are very strokeable, minkee outers they are :-) i promise to get back to you flower.x

Thank you :hug: xxx

PreviousNext

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat