Special offer codes

My avatar
fivefourfour
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Special offer codes

Postby fivefourfour » Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:01 pm

Hi,

We need to stock up on wipes and so on for Moo's nursery. I especially like the bundled wipes to use as face wipes, but they do add up! Does anyone know of any offers at the moment? Or are there any stores with offers for CNT'ers?

Thanks

My avatar
zoeyboo
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Re: Special offer codes

Postby zoeyboo » Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:30 pm

I don't know of any ... does Jabula or Bespoke Baby Room not have any offers on?

TBH though I'd be reluctant to pay that for wipes to send to nursery, I'd be worrieg they'd throw them away or loose them! I find the 2 packs of face clothes they have in Asda for £1 in lots of colours really handy, I keep a pile at each of the Grandparents houses.

My avatar
fivefourfour
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby fivefourfour » Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:12 pm

I've managed to get some nice wipes on ebay which I'll send off to nursery, I'll keep the bundled ones for us - but my husband doesn't necessarily need to know that!

I think Bespoke Baby Room are still down for the summer, but should be re-opening tomorrow, so I'll have a nose then!

My avatar
Miranda
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby Miranda » Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:16 pm

If you don't mind seconds, these are just slightly off shape, 6 for £1.50, made in UK (by Nature Babies) http://www.twinkleontheweb.co.uk/acatalog/details-20S010.html

My avatar
babygrowbelly
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby babygrowbelly » Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:23 pm

zoeyboo wrote:I don't know of any ... does Jabula or Bespoke Baby Room not have any offers on?

TBH though I'd be reluctant to pay that for wipes to send to nursery, I'd be worrieg they'd throw them away or loose them! I find the 2 packs of face clothes they have in Asda for £1 in lots of colours really handy, I keep a pile at each of the Grandparents houses.

My dh flushed one down the loo :x

My avatar
fivefourfour
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby fivefourfour » Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:28 pm

Oh - silly DH!

I have made it quiet clear to my husband what wipes are for bottom and what wipes are for face.

And he knows that if he breaks/looses/ruins it, he buys a replacement!

My avatar
babygrowbelly
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby babygrowbelly » Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:29 pm

fluffy_mummy wrote:Oh - silly DH!

I have made it quiet clear to my husband what wipes are for bottom and what wipes are for face.

And he knows that if he breaks/looses/ruins it, he buys a replacement!

I should have had that conversation first :giggle:

My avatar
fivefourfour
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby fivefourfour » Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:30 pm

:giggle:

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat