Ebay cheapies

My avatar
littlesez
Cloth Nappy Guru
Cloth Nappy Guru
Site Supporter

Ebay cheapies

Postby littlesez » Sun Sep 05, 2010 8:04 pm

HI guys need your help! I am helping lots of people with cloth nappies now i am a cloth nappy advisor, i keep getting asked about ebay cheapies but no idea what they are called, are there different types on ebay? and anyone know where i could see reviews. I might get one and test it but only if people think its worth it?

thanks peeps x

My avatar
123princesssammie
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Re: Ebay cheapies

Postby 123princesssammie » Sun Sep 05, 2010 8:08 pm

Hey hun, gimme 2 mins and will get the links to the ones i use, its the ONLY thing i use on alesha now, only thing that fits her, super cute and cheap aswell, i saw some today £7 including postage for 2 inserts and 2 nappies :wink:, i may be able to lend one out to you if you fancy x

My avatar
choccylisa
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby choccylisa » Sun Sep 05, 2010 8:09 pm

Babyland, Sunshine, Coolababy's! Heard mixed reviews about all of them tbh, have a look under the reviews section, might be something there?

My avatar
fivefourfour
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby fivefourfour » Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:01 pm

I have a load (same as pp posted). They are good, but don't last much longer than 2 hours. Some are minkee outers, some are very soft and quite flimsy PUL outer. They do do the job, and I got 10 for £40 including posting. Worth getting a couple I would say.

I'd be happy to loan you one for a bit?

My avatar
littlesez
Cloth Nappy Guru
Cloth Nappy Guru
Site Supporter

Postby littlesez » Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:30 pm

thanks guys. I might get one or take you up on the kind offer of borrowing.

123princesssammie wrote:http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/U-PICK-AIO-BABY-CLOTH-DIAPER-1-SIZE-FITS-ALL-INSERT-/300453036199?pt=UK_Baby_Baby_Changing_Nappies_LE&hash=item45f46580a7

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/2x-One-Size-fit-a ... 2c56899fe3

So there are 2 things on the description... 1 says do not wash higher than 30 which sounds wrong?
2 don't understand about the description of the inserts? do you get a microfibre one?

My avatar
fivefourfour
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby fivefourfour » Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:35 pm

We got microfibre inserts, very similar to the microfibre one you get in a Thirsties Duo. I wash all our nappies at either 40 or 60 and it hasn't been an issue...

My avatar
123princesssammie
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby 123princesssammie » Mon Sep 06, 2010 8:20 am

same here all nappies get washed at 40 and often tumbled on high and never been a problem, most of the ebay onbes come with one microfibre inserts but some dont s check first( i dnt use these insets i use a hemp and a bamboo now alesha is older but did use the mf inserts till she was about 14months) x

My avatar
sjm
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby sjm » Mon Sep 06, 2010 8:29 am

We use coolabay and happy flute but use extra boosters. Washed at 60 with no probes.

Next

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat