hf1

Talk to me about wn pockets.

My avatar
*tinkerbellarella*
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Talk to me about wn pockets.

Postby *tinkerbellarella* » Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:15 pm

i am thinking of getting one for taliesin, just wanna try one out really, but have no idea what size he would be, he has a lowish rise, he's possibly a medium maybe a large. i don't like the look of the ones size pockets, so sized would be better. who rates them and why? and please help me on size....

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Re: Talk to me about wn pockets.

Postby Kirstyh » Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:24 pm

I think a large with the standard rise would be best for you then.
They are lovely and can be as plain or as fancy as you like x

My avatar
*tinkerbellarella*
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby *tinkerbellarella* » Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:34 pm

i was just thinking about getting one as the nappy fairy one i had made was soooooo yummy, and girly sadly. i'm not a fan of the wnnn and hope that the pockets would possibly be a better fit?

My avatar
Miss_Purple
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby Miss_Purple » Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:37 pm

I'd agree probably large standard rise. I love the look of WN pockets, and really want to love them but I find they wick more quickly than my Blueberrys so I have to change DD more often - I'm down to just two pretty ones now which only get used under skirts and tbh I'm thinking of selling them - I have found fleece inner to be the best and I love minkee outer with embroidery :giggle:

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby flutterby » Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:38 pm

Annika, I bought Summer a couple for her first birthday that were large with medium rise (lower than standard rise) as she's a little shorty but the large take more stuffing, I wouldn imagine T is similar size to Summer now, I know he's the same weight and in the same size trousers, and she still fitted large standard and medium rise SSs before she PTd.

My avatar
*tinkerbellarella*
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby *tinkerbellarella* » Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:41 pm

hmmmm i just love the rainbow one, i think hanna's summer one is the one on the website, just want the one as T often is in the house in a t shirt and nappy during the day

x posted with hanna!

hmmm so i could possibly go for either then? i also rather like the blue minkee with the different colour circles on, that's uber cool

My avatar
littlesez
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Supporter

Postby littlesez » Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:42 pm

I love ours! OS or SS Izzy has a little bum and low rise (fits nicely in itti's) but has chunky thighs so fits much better in a high rise. Standard is ok though. There is only 1 inch in it anywya so not a massive difference. They do some lovely boys ones

My avatar
Miss_Purple
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby Miss_Purple » Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:43 pm

*tinkerbellarella* wrote:i was just thinking about getting one as the nappy fairy one i had made was soooooo yummy, and girly sadly. i'm not a fan of the wnnn and hope that the pockets would possibly be a better fit?

I think the pockets and WNNN are the same pattern - if you try taking the 6 layer insert out of the WNNN and try it on with an insert in the pocket instead that should give you a good idea of fit I think...

My DD outgrew her mediums at about 8 months - she is on 98th% for weight and height though so is a big girl!

Also, if you want to try one but don't want to spend too much get a patterned minkee or fabric cut with minkee - much cheaper than the embroidered ones, but works exactly the same :wink:

My avatar
happytails
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby happytails » Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:44 pm

I have Large standard rise for Amber and Large high rise and both fit well, she is quite tall and about 24lbs at 18months old :wink: has fitted the SR one since 8 months old and HR from 10 months :wink:

I can send you one of each to try if you like Annika? Though the SR is girlie :wink: PM me if you want me too, can pop that PK night in and that wool if im still ok to take you up on the offer :hug: :hug:

Sarah x

Next

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat