hf1

Tumble drying:)

My avatar
angelsquidge
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Re: Tumble drying:)

Postby angelsquidge » Mon Sep 06, 2010 8:20 pm

I used to take mine to the laundrette to dry them in the winter before we had a dryer....in my (old) local one their dryers had a high and low setting so I'd always use the low and they were fine :)

My avatar
malina
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby malina » Mon Sep 06, 2010 10:11 pm

JenKyleandKaitlin wrote:I love our tumble dryer for OBV. I do them on low then hang to dry properly. It keeps them nice and fluffy and soft for us.

i know sth about it:)

will go and check the settings at my local laundry. In the old place where i lived it had regulation, so maybe here as well.
The nearest friend with td at home lives on the other side of london, too far away.. :wink:

That's all interesting what you said. I don;t use td but my HL are loosing theirs shine from the first wash :( They still v soft though.
the puddlekins nappy i got is still in like new condition, soft inside out and so shiny. Not sure what makes the diference, i wash them the same way. (cold pre rins, then 50 deg wash, little washing powder, extra rinse) If some nappies, or inserts, or boosters are getting hard and crispy i rub them a bit and that helps. if i got time i i rub them as well when they wet, thats helping a lot. Bot nothing works for loosing the lovely shine of obv:(
W

My avatar
Rox
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Rox » Mon Sep 06, 2010 10:20 pm

Different brands of BV i imagine - I've had a few different kinds of BV over the years, theyre not all the same, some wear a bit better than others tho they all kinda start out the same.

Previous

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat