hf1

Weenotions - the new 'standard in cloth'?

Have you ever owned a WN nappy?

Poll ended at Fri Sep 17, 2010 8:51 am

I currently have one or more in regular use
70%
I have owned one in the past but sold/no longer use it/am no longer in cloth
21%
I have never used a WN nappy
9%

Total votes : 96
My avatar
AAMum
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Re: Weenotions - the new 'standard in cloth'?

Postby AAMum » Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:17 am

We had a couple but never really got on with them with either of mine. My fave wahm nappies were Upsy Daisy and I found them more accessible as well. I was :cry: when they shut up shop. Luckily I still have most of DS's UD's and will use them next time :D

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:31 am

We liked Wn when Gracie was in nappies, didn't have a huge amount though, the only nappies I have hung on to are her personalised WN pocket that I got from Nicola as a nappy fairy and the Flutterbyfluff pocket I had made :D
The WN large with the standard rise was a perfect fit on Gracie and they never leaked at all x

My avatar
indigosky2k
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby indigosky2k » Wed Sep 08, 2010 10:47 am

WN were responsible for my slide down the slippery slope into fluff adiction :evil: :lookround: :giggle:

It was Sara showing me the pre-loved WNOS and matching embroidered t-shirt she'd got that made me start to covert pretty nappys and think maybe I couldn't survive with just terry squares :oops: :hohoho: The first thing I got were some wraps, to cover my terry squares, but I quickly became a WN addict and was seduced by a number of pre-loved ones. I've sold on all those first ones now and most of WN stash I've bought, or received, new. I currently have 7 SS, 5 OS, 1 NL, 2NN, though we have owned more, and we don't even use any of them now :oops: I am keeping them for little boo though, so that's my excuse :wink: I think I've owned a further 8 SS and 3 NN apart from the ones I still have :oops:

However once both girls are out of nappies I will be torn about getting rid of those I particularly love. One of my first customs in sorbet tie die and white minkee, with a unicorn embroidery will never be going :oops: they can use it on their dolls and then have it for their children :D

My only other pockets are 3 daisy print Fuzzi's which I think I'm going to sell, then I have 2 Holdens Landing AI2's, one of which I'm going to sell, but the other matches an ABK top so that's staying. My only other AI2/Pocket passion is Itti's and I don't think I'll be trying any other AI2's or pockets than these in future, unless heaven forbid we really can't get them to work for us at all, in which case I'll just :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :giggle:

Previous

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat