hf1

Weenotions - the new 'standard in cloth'?

Have you ever owned a WN nappy?

Poll ended at Fri Sep 17, 2010 8:51 am

I currently have one or more in regular use
70%
I have owned one in the past but sold/no longer use it/am no longer in cloth
21%
I have never used a WN nappy
9%

Total votes : 96
My avatar
Sally
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Re: Weenotions - the new 'standard in cloth'?

Postby Sally » Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:37 am

freyasmummy wrote:I think the thing I love about WN is their accessibility - I know that if I have money sitting in Paypal I can go there, design my nappy and buy it there and then. I have wanted to spend money with other WAHMs and not been able to when I had the funds because they had taken their shop offline, or had closed to customs, or because it was just too confusing to work out how to order the nappy! WN was my 'go to' when I wanted a gift nappy made because I knew I could rely on them being available to make what I wanted, the way I wanted it.

I agree with this reliable,fantastic service and they are cost effective if you can resist the embroidery :oops: I don't have any fitted WN at the moment but mainly as I can make my own and am in the LLS club and we need a large but the rise is a bit big on a WN large for us but I love the pockets and am considering some Ai2 as well. I love them :D

My avatar
beffys
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby beffys » Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:43 am

Rox is responsible for the WNs I've bought. It's all her fault for showing me such lovely minkee fluff. I have one I'm never parting with I love it so much, but a lot of the rest I've sold on. It's because Suzanne and Margaret are both really great to deal and also I've always liked the way you can customise however you want so their products cover a huge range of tastes that way. I still love this nappy, though I'm not really that keen anymore on front fastening.

It's actually a pair of heavily embroidered WNs dungarees are one of my favourite items of clothing we've ever bought, which will be unfortunate for if we have a boy next. :giggle: Margaret even sent me thread sample to get the colours exactly how I wanted on the embroidery.

My avatar
Mareth
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Mareth » Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:52 am

I have 2, I love them for how decorative they are and when Rhys was smaller they were great, but towards the end I didn't find them that reliable and really went off them, they sat in the drawer unused for ages. They leaked a lot, but I think that's due to him developing bladder control and holding it for ages before letting rip, and they just couldn't cope (this is WNOS btw)

My avatar
Mareth
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Mareth » Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:53 am

Oh and I wanted to add, our basic has always been, and probably will be next time too, tots bots :D I just think they're great.

My avatar
0_Lisa_0
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby 0_Lisa_0 » Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:59 am

We've never owned one :( i always want to but then never get round to it, probably because i know which fitteds work for us and we don't use pockets. I would love to give one a go one day though.

My avatar
eviesmummy
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby eviesmummy » Tue Sep 07, 2010 10:04 am

I loved them - Im very easily seduced by pretty nappies and when Evie was small these were easily the most beautiful and accessible nappies out there. Im not a huge fan of embroideries though - its the fabrics themselves that I love :D

My avatar
lazylexis
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby lazylexis » Tue Sep 07, 2010 10:23 am

We can't get a good fit with any of our WN - SS or OS so I'm not a fan, although they look lovely!

My avatar
sophie2198
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby sophie2198 » Tue Sep 07, 2010 10:25 am

I loved them the whole time H was in day nappy , and still do now hes just in NN! :D

Started off at 5 months with large preloved wraps from them - yes he was a fatty!! :cool: :giggle: Then got a gorgeous personalised wrap for xmas from a lovely friend of mine which i will treasure forever.....Then came the pocket addiction....think i had probably 15 wn pockets atleast.....then we discovered fitteds so along came the nl addiction....i had about 12 of them at one point , down to 6 *i think* now even though we're out of day nappies....have ALWAYS had wnnn in our stash , be it whichever version as theyve all worked well for us.....currently have 5 of the V3's and although 4 were attacked by my machine the other week i can bear to get rid of them :cry:

Heck , i love weenotions! :D :giggle:

My avatar
jules070603
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby jules070603 » Tue Sep 07, 2010 11:24 am

Love Wee Notions here.

I have 6 for Imogen I think, all minkee and almost all embroidered. If I need a pocket nappy I will always go to Wee Notions for one. I do have a big pile of cool a babys too as I couldn't afford all the wee notions I wanted but I regularly pop onto wee notions site and put things in my basket :D

Fitteds - I would probably go elsewhere for fitteds though. I have a much wider range of fitted nappies than of pockets.

PreviousNext

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat