hf1

Weenotions - the new 'standard in cloth'?

Have you ever owned a WN nappy?

Poll ended at Fri Sep 17, 2010 8:51 am

I currently have one or more in regular use
70%
I have owned one in the past but sold/no longer use it/am no longer in cloth
21%
I have never used a WN nappy
9%

Total votes : 96
My avatar
scarlet
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Re: Weenotions - the new 'standard in cloth'?

Postby scarlet » Tue Sep 07, 2010 6:07 pm

Fluffy :hohoho: Well that must mean I need a nappy to match my wipes.
Although I quite fancy a lilac and green one-then I can blame you!
Do they have any nappies for sale at the mo? I must admit I find their website a bit confusing, How embarrassing!
Or have I missed them all? :x

My avatar
pinksalmon2001
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby pinksalmon2001 » Tue Sep 07, 2010 6:22 pm

I have 12 weenotions in my current stash - 8 x ss's and 4 x nn's - I love the night nappies but i'm not as in love with the pockets as I used to be! I used to aspire to own an entire stash of wnss's but I quite like my current mix of 50/50 fitteds and pockets and I am totally in love with easyfits which is a nappy I would have turned my nose up at 6 months ago :oops:

My avatar
Pinchette
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby Pinchette » Tue Sep 07, 2010 7:30 pm

I've got one left now that K is only in cloth at night and a couple of wraps. I've always loved wn and always had some in my stash.

My avatar
fivefourfour
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby fivefourfour » Tue Sep 07, 2010 7:36 pm

scarlet wrote:Fluffy :hohoho: Well that must mean I need a nappy to match my wipes.
Although I quite fancy a lilac and green one-then I can blame you!
Do they have any nappies for sale at the mo? I must admit I find their website a bit confusing, How embarrassing!
Or have I missed them all? :x

They don't have any instocks (that I could see) but the nappies are available for sale you just have to know what you want.

So - day or night? Fabric choice (for this you need to know how heavy a wetter you have), colour scheme, extra boosters etc.

I went for night nappy, wool interlock outer (which is a little extra), obv inner, supper massive heavy wetter, extra boosters.

Twice!

My avatar
autumnalgirl
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby autumnalgirl » Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:21 pm

Think this thread should be re-named the weenotion appreciation thread! :)

My avatar
victoriaw
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby victoriaw » Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:30 pm

All my pockets are now WNSS/A12 :oops: (only 10 so not too bad! Although 9 of them are embroidered :oops: )
All my AI2s are Ittis, except one side-snapping Wild Child
I have a range of Night nappies, but WNs make up half of those too. :giggle:

My avatar
Scotia
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby Scotia » Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:12 pm

There are some in stock nappies here:
http://weenotions.co.uk/index.php?main_ ... &cPath=322

My avatar
Cadiva
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby Cadiva » Tue Sep 07, 2010 10:55 pm

I've found all WN nappies of whatever variety suit James very well. I don't buy/use a nappy based on what everyone else is doing, I base mine on whether it fits my skinny two year old or not. I bought two second hand WWNN before I bought any new ones and they work really well for us.

| never got on with Tots Bots, they wicked/leaked around the leg for us, same with Green Kids which lots of people swore by. Our staple standard none fancy nappy has been BumGenius.

My avatar
rhead
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby rhead » Wed Sep 08, 2010 6:29 am

I must have tried at least 20 kinds of pockets/AIOs over the past 2 years but the first one I ever bought was a WN and at the end they were all I had left :wink:. No matter how much I liked some of the others, I always went for my WNs first! Lili's only in nappies at night now and even though we're using fitteds and I'm not sure how much longer I'll need to carry on with them I'm still keeping 5 of my favorite WN pockets, for just in case I decide I want to switch to pockets for nights :oops:.
I never really got on that well with their fitteds - I expected to love them as I love the SS pockets, but they just weren't for us. That said, I do quite like the new Night Notions with the dyed OBV outers and minkee inners - they account for 2 of my 6 remaining fitteds!

PreviousNext

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat