hf1

Weenotions - the new 'standard in cloth'?

Have you ever owned a WN nappy?

Poll ended at Fri Sep 17, 2010 8:51 am

I currently have one or more in regular use
70%
I have owned one in the past but sold/no longer use it/am no longer in cloth
21%
I have never used a WN nappy
9%

Total votes : 96
My avatar
rachymoo
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Re: Weenotions - the new 'standard in cloth'?

Postby rachymoo » Tue Sep 07, 2010 11:28 am

I love WN, we have quite a few now. I have tried WNOS, WNSS AI2s, WNNN, WNNL and WNSS pockets. I love them all but I now usually find myself ordering a WNSS pocket (high rise). I think WN are so successful for a variety of reasons – their nappies are so well made, there is so much choice of embroideries/colours etc so the nappies really have the ‘cute factor’, and above all, their customer service is fabulous. Every time I order I always send countless emails asking question after question, asking if I can change the colour of something and then something else (lol) and god knows what else – Suzanne must hate me LOL :oops: But yet her replies are always nice and polite and chirpy, and nothing is too much trouble. Can you tell I love WN, lol!

Rach xx

My avatar
moo54
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby moo54 » Tue Sep 07, 2010 11:31 am

I had a bit of a thing for them with ds as they fit so well and so neatly - some embroidered and some just matching double minkee. Now I have gone off the whole fancy pockets idea and prefer a plain bg on dd....she has one wnos but I just don't feel the urge to buy more? Maybe it's because girls can wear pretty clothes instead :D

Plus I started feeling a bit embarassed when ds was 2ish and changing his bum in public and he had leopard print etc - I just didn't want any attention drawn to it for some reason - so I'm resisting as I don't want to get another year down the line and feel the same with dd.

The wn's customer service is fab though, I've always got exactly what I ordered :) Like Rach I always changed my mind countless times after placing the order! :oops:

My avatar
wytch
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby wytch » Tue Sep 07, 2010 11:51 am

angelsquidge wrote:if you need something visual to tempt people to the cloth side then a quick peek at the WN site will no doubt do the job lol!
!

So very true! in fact it coverted a friend when i said cloth nappies are the terry squres your gran used but can be pretty and she need proof the WN site made her get a fYP trail pack and WN order as is a fluffy addict now :giggle:

I admit i do own one WN emb pocket and a couple of WNNN all but one were from the classifieds as i cant justify £30 on a custom pocket. Night nappies are a tad different as you get what you pay for with these. I've sold most of the wn i had as i mainly use workhorse nappies as they are normally covered up.

My avatar
Emma1977
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Emma1977 » Tue Sep 07, 2010 11:56 am

I have some WNs in regular use but they are WNNNs as Max doesn't get along at all well with the pockets - we get leaks :cry: I do love the novelty of being able to design your own nappy and love all the embroidery choices. I have 3 WNNNs (all unembroidered), a WNNL and one side-snapping pocket that I have kept in the hope he will fit into it eventually.

My avatar
emmalala
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby emmalala » Tue Sep 07, 2010 12:39 pm

When I first started with cloth I was seduced by WN :giggle: The only pockets I now own are WN, only about 5 of them. I have 2 AI2's that I should sell because they just don't work for him :( I use WNNL quite a lot. We can use them at night boosted too, I find side snapping nappies work well for us. And I have a WNNN that I bought over a year ago that works great because it's been washed so many times. What I like about the website is you don't have to mess about emailing trying to get exactly what you want, you just put it in the cart and go! Of course I love other WAHMs too. I have a thing for DnFs atm

My avatar
happytails
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby happytails » Tue Sep 07, 2010 12:43 pm

We dont get on with WNNN (though we used to and had a few). didnt get on with the FS OS fitted or the pocket, or the AI2 for that matter :( But we do have 3 WNSS (though not getting on great with these ATM) and i think we have 4 or 5 WNNL which we do use and get on with fine :D

I have some for the baby aside, 3 WNNL and 2 WNSS so far :wink: And we like the fleece wraps (and CSP :wink: )

i like WN but im a bit of a LLS/puddlekins addict ATM :lol:

My avatar
*tinkerbellarella*
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby *tinkerbellarella* » Tue Sep 07, 2010 12:50 pm

hmmmm i'm with tory on weenotions. i did buy my first pocket nappy on there yesterday for t but only as it was instock. i don't know if i'd say they are the most successful globally, i'd still possibly say tots bots might own that title, what with breaking america and all. but weenotions do def have some very pretty fluff. dealing with weenotions, hmmm with my first orders there were one or two mistakes, and i'd waited a while so could not be arsed to send them back, thenwhen i bought a flutterby fluff on there twice, the money came out only for me to be refunded and i actually was quite p'd off with them and found at the time, that the upsy daisy ladies were so nice, and so lovely to deal with that they secretly became my favs, and was gutted when they shut up shop as when i got my first order thru it was so lovely i wanted more just couldn't get one. they worked on taliesin's name nappy for me and it's my fav nappy even now, i've had it nearly a year and only 1 little sparkly stone has come off so far.

fav wahm nappies for me have to be lls. my only problem there is i'd really like to see beth and amber try doing an ai2. so beth if u see this and need a tester.....lol

My avatar
scarlet
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby scarlet » Tue Sep 07, 2010 1:05 pm

I have only ever tired their NN which I love! Often DD wakes up and the outside of the nappy on one side is still dry! ( She isnt a super heavy wetter!) We have 2 WNNN , one HLBB and an UD night nappy- thats my little night nappy stash! hehe

I would like to try a LLS night nappy -how do people think these compare to WNNN?

Have been tempted to try a day nappy from WN but i love my itti's for day use and worried a WN will be super bulky in comparison and I wont use it.

My avatar
laceybat
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby laceybat » Tue Sep 07, 2010 1:07 pm

i have one pocket with ryan's name on it and 2 wwnl which i love and would like more of as they are fab for ryan :wine:
i keep looking but can't decide which ones to go for :oops: :giggle:

PreviousNext

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat