Why oh why did I buy a Tutto!?!

My avatar
malina
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Re: Why oh why did I buy a Tutto!?!

Postby malina » Tue Sep 07, 2010 1:28 pm

oh no!
i'm thinking of getting some L for my LO cos she's got only M, but feel tempted by the tutto.
And now not sure what to do. ha, will get none for now :hohoho:

My avatar
e586
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby e586 » Tue Sep 07, 2010 1:32 pm

mumface wrote:. I will try one on my eldest for bed tonight I think as he is almost trained in the day. He is quite big though 35lb+ and most btp are tight on him.

Let us know how it fits, the larges still work for us but am hoping the tutto might take us a little bit further once they get too small!

My avatar
girlinleeds
Cloth Nappy Guru
Cloth Nappy Guru

Postby girlinleeds » Wed Sep 08, 2010 5:20 am

i haven't tried mine on pippa yet as she was in bed when i got home, but i love the look of it, but then i tried her small itti on her the other day and whilst it was quite low rise it did still fit, she's still easily fitting into mediums though and am hoping to replace them with the tutto, if we get on well with it
:hug: nothing worst then being disappointed though
xx

My avatar
0_Lisa_0
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby 0_Lisa_0 » Wed Sep 08, 2010 6:33 am

Well i'll probably hang on to it but i think once austin has worn it a couple of times it will have to go into my saving stash, we don't get on well with lower rise nappies and as others have said, there are alot of exposed snaps. You don't realise quite how many until it's actually in your hands either :(

Previous

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat