hf1

Why oh why did I buy a Tutto!?!

My avatar
0_Lisa_0
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Why oh why did I buy a Tutto!?!

Postby 0_Lisa_0 » Tue Sep 07, 2010 10:35 am

I bought a Bitti Tutto and I'm just so not in love with it :( I'd go as far as to say I actually hate it :oops: :oops: I shouldn't really have bought it in the first place, we didn't need it but I was seduced as I so desperately want to get on with a nappy as trim as the Itti and it looked better than the Itti Bitti! But no, I have just put it on Austin and it's all wrong! They are so bloody SMALL!!! What is that about!? I've never know a nappy (especially OS) that is so damn tiny! Austin is not a big baby by any means (although he is just about 15mnths I can still easily put him in 9-12 month clothes and they fit him really well) yet I have just put him in his Tutto and highest rise and almost out of the only about 2/3rd from the edge waist snaps!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: What a waste of money!!!! I'm now torn between trying to get rid on the classifieds or giving it to OH's cousin to try on there 8wk old (at least then it might see some use). It really makes me not want to try new nappies when something like this happens. I really don't think the Tutto is a very good OS nappy at all!?
What has everyone else thought?

My avatar
Caroline
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Re: Why oh why did I buy a Tutto!?!

Postby Caroline » Tue Sep 07, 2010 11:07 am

Oh Lisa, I'm really disappointed you don't think it will fit for much longer. What's your normal daytime nappy?

I know its been used now but how about you send it back for a 75% refund and I'll use it as a demo nappy? I do have a full returns policy for future reference :wink:

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby megansmummy » Tue Sep 07, 2010 11:08 am

Oh no :( what a shame!!

I was tempted but the large itti bitti is on the last snaps on kieren and he isnt large at all, still in 9-12 months trousers etc, i just dont get thier sizing at all?

:hug:

My avatar
mabo
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby mabo » Tue Sep 07, 2010 11:11 am

Oh no what a shame!! :(

I liked the idea of them, but when I saw the design, I just couldn't get past the amount of poppers that are exposed when its fully undone :-? And then I finally realised that the suedecloth was causing havoc on Caitlins bum so they were out of the question anyway...

My avatar
0_Lisa_0
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby 0_Lisa_0 » Tue Sep 07, 2010 11:14 am

Caroline wrote:Oh Lisa, I'm really disappointed you don't think it will fit for much longer. What's your normal daytime nappy?

I know its been used now but how about you send it back for a 75% refund and I'll use it as a demo nappy? I do have a full returns policy for future reference :wink:

We usually use fitteds, mostly Bububebe, but we do have a few Muttaquin 3sr that I really like for a slimmer fit. Thanks for the offer as well but I think I will let OH's cousin try it out (really trying to convert them to cloth and think this could swing in my favour with it being so small :twisted: ) but thank you very much, oh and putting chocolate in with your orders, very naughty :giggle:

My avatar
emmalala
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby emmalala » Tue Sep 07, 2010 12:42 pm

:( thats a shame. I was put off by the fact large ittis are too small on dan now. and the suede cloth issue too. it makes him sore

My avatar
eviesmummy
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby eviesmummy » Tue Sep 07, 2010 12:47 pm

That is a shame :( I loved Ittis on Evie - I remember getting the first one though and thinking it was tiny and it was very trim on, I was ready to be disappointed with it - but it was actually really good, just so much smaller than the big nappies we were used to and it was great as a show off nappy to those who complained about the usual size of Evies cloth bum. Is it worth holding onto it and trying again?

My avatar
mumface
Clothie
Clothie

Postby mumface » Tue Sep 07, 2010 1:04 pm

I got my navy and silver Tuttos today (and my ginger chocolate thankyou PTots) :mrgreen: and I have a bubblegum one I have already tried and I love them. But I get on well with ordinary itti's aswell although my eldest boy who's 3 did outgrow them.
These seen a fair bit bigger to me. We use larges and tutto snapped down so still have room to grow. They are not as cute and neat looking though with all the poppers.
We are yet to test the poo fence to it's full potential as my boys a bit bunged up from moving onto cows milk but it looks fab. I will try one on my eldest for bed tonight I think as he is almost trained in the day. He is quite big though 35lb+ and most btp are tight on him.

My avatar
laceybat
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby laceybat » Tue Sep 07, 2010 1:10 pm

mumface wrote:I got my navy and silver Tuttos today (and my ginger chocolate thankyou PTots) :mrgreen: and I have a bubblegum one I have already tried and I love them. But I get on well with ordinary itti's aswell although my eldest boy .

i love the one i have and want more but need some funds. it a sham you don't like them. but everyone is diffrent in what they like and what works for them :hug: :hug:

Next

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat