hf1

My new wish list...

My avatar
mabo
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

My new wish list...

Postby mabo » Sat Apr 12, 2008 10:24 am

Its so so bad, I've been catching up on my nappy browsing and am now convinced I NEED the following:

Berry Plush AIO in sunrise, I LOVE this colour!

I also need to try an Itti Bitti D'lish now that I still can and I am thinking of getting a bright orange Swaddelbees pocket for Anna to wear during the football Euro Cup this summer to support Holland :hohoho:

Not to mention a Night Notion, Northern Lights and another poly pocket for Joshua :shock: :roll:

Its a good think we're off on holiday this time next week (WOOOHOOO) so I can cool my head in the sea :mrgreen:

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Re: My new wish list...

Postby clothmama » Sat Apr 12, 2008 10:35 am

Hehehehe sounds good!

I've got a large (should fit her fine, they are not huge!) SB in bright orange with insert if you are interested PM me (sorry shouldn't really post here - slap self on wrist!!)

Are you meant to be on the wagon??? :lol: :lol:

My avatar
beck
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby beck » Sat Apr 12, 2008 10:59 am

clothmama wrote:Hehehehe sounds good!

I've got a large (should fit her fine, they are not huge!) SB in bright orange with insert if you are interested PM me (sorry shouldn't really post here - slap self on wrist!!)

Are you meant to be on the wagon??? :lol: :lol:

ummm maaa :babyrolleyes:

My avatar
JanX
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby JanX » Sat Apr 12, 2008 11:24 am

the sunrise berry plush is the same colour/fabric as the ruby blueberry and the raspberry gelatano minki upsy daisy! (both of which are easier to get hold of and the upsy daisys are cheaper :bebykiss: )

jan x

My avatar
HannahBanana
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby HannahBanana » Sun Apr 13, 2008 8:40 am

I've got the upsy daisy one and love it! looks good enough to eat!

My avatar
mabo
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby mabo » Sun Apr 13, 2008 10:16 am

JanX wrote:the sunrise berry plush is the same colour/fabric as the ruby blueberry and the raspberry gelatano minki upsy daisy! (both of which are easier to get hold of and the upsy daisys are cheaper :bebykiss: )

jan x

Thanks! I've had a look and they do look fab too - might go for an upsy daisy then, and I saw she will be having a special event for Real Nappy week so will be keeping an eye out :lol:

And as far as the orange swaddlebees and Itti Bitti is concerned, I was thinking of getting an orange Itti Bitti instead, kills 2 flies in one go :mrgreen: (sorry Tory! :D )

My avatar
mythreelittlemice
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby mythreelittlemice » Thu Apr 17, 2008 7:18 pm

How about an orange nappy with a Dutch motiff on and something about Euro 2008?!! Hmmmm...new line for football supporters. :hohoho:

We won't need England ones though :cry:

Fiona x

My avatar
mabo
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby mabo » Thu Apr 17, 2008 7:24 pm

mythreelittlemice wrote:How about an orange nappy with a Dutch motiff on and something about Euro 2008?!! Hmmmm...new line for football supporters. :hohoho:

We won't need England ones though :cry:

Fiona x

See I have been thinking if it would look cute to have an orange nappy with a dutch flag on the bum - my dad would certainly be impressed! :hohoho: But wouldnt know where to get that from!

My avatar
AnnetteandBen
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby AnnetteandBen » Thu Apr 17, 2008 7:42 pm

What a list - sounds like you have started driving Shevi's train now she is on holiday.

See I would go for weenotions as there are special offers at the mo :wink:

Next

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat