hf1

What can i try next?

My avatar
charlibunny
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

What can i try next?

Postby charlibunny » Wed Sep 08, 2010 5:17 pm

She is out peeing everything. What can i try for a heavy heavy wetter?

I REALLY want some sort of pocket to work for us and all that seems to is BG's with the large MF insert, a large LL bamboo insert and an EP hemp.

Today she outpeed a fuzzi stuffed with a bamboosquare, LL booster and EP hemp
WNOS with a PD, EP, and LL x 2
Bumblebums Stuffed with GK bamboo and EP hemp

What can i try? What are pop ins, Easyfits like?

Her fitteds are not much better, she outpees a boosted D&F in 2 hours, Her Goodmama's are not too bad boosted we get about 3 hours. Need to try large D&F's so i can boost with an EP hemp maybe?

Suggestions please, Have changed her clothes so many times today :x

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Re: What can i try next?

Postby Kirstyh » Wed Sep 08, 2010 5:39 pm

Have you tried toilet training or is she no where near ready? I know she is young but lots of kids are pt'd at that age :wink:
Apart from that I have no idea chicken, sorry x

My avatar
charlibunny
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Re: What can i try next?

Postby charlibunny » Wed Sep 08, 2010 5:43 pm

Kirstyh wrote:Have you tried toilet training or is she no where near ready? I know she is young but lots of kids are pt'd at that age :wink:
Apart from that I have no idea chicken, sorry x


Yeah, many times. She is utterly petrified :( The potty and toilet she won't even sit on. The potty has been out all today and she has played with it, and told Molly it is her "wee wee's" :giggle: .
Both my other girls were done by 2 :roll:
She is very stubborn, and couldn't care less if she is dripping wet :|

My avatar
Kaska
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Re: What can i try next?

Postby Kaska » Wed Sep 08, 2010 5:54 pm

:lol: I also wanted to suggest potty training when I read your post.I always found large bamboo terries in any pocket nappy very reliable... :hug:

My avatar
emmalala
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Re: What can i try next?

Postby emmalala » Wed Sep 08, 2010 5:59 pm

Hmmm. What a PITA! See I change Dan every 2-3 hours as he gets soaked too. :roll: how long does she go? a large DnF is not much more absorbant as a meduim

My avatar
tanya
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Re: What can i try next?

Postby tanya » Wed Sep 08, 2010 6:05 pm

You could borrow one of my Easyfits to try with her if you like?

I never found a pocket Bella couldn't outpee - and she won't entertain trying an Easyfit. And I gave up on all fitteds when I was putting an EP hemp and a large LL bamboo booster in them all and she was still leaving soggy spots everywhere.

My avatar
charlibunny
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Re: What can i try next?

Postby charlibunny » Wed Sep 08, 2010 6:18 pm

Kaska wrote::lol: I also wanted to suggest potty training when I read your post.I always found large bamboo terries in any pocket nappy very reliable... :hug:

She outpee's that too :shock:
emmalala wrote:Hmmm. What a PITA! See I change Dan every 2-3 hours as he gets soaked too. :roll: how long does she go? a large DnF is not much more absorbant as a meduim

I am an awful mother and honestly forget to change her :oops: every 3-4 hours unless her clothes/woolies are wet.
The frustrating thing is when i use the BG's with MF in they can last a good 4 hours but i hate BG's :lol: :lol: Plus the 6 i have are not mine and i shouldn't be using them :oops:
tanya2007 wrote:You could borrow one of my Easyfits to try with her if you like?

I never found a pocket Bella couldn't outpee - and she won't entertain trying an Easyfit. And I gave up on all fitteds when I was putting an EP hemp and a large LL bamboo booster in them all and she was still leaving soggy spots everywhere.

I am being sent one thankfully :giggle: but thanks!! Sophie is like that, whatever i do she leaks, wraps work but i only have 3 :oops: and she cant have ones with bindings on.... i have this one wrap and it is AMAZING! It is an old bubble tots wrap? So simple fleece and applix but its my best ever wrap!

My avatar
emmalala
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Re: What can i try next?

Postby emmalala » Wed Sep 08, 2010 6:20 pm

your not bad mum, just a busy one ;) I forget too, it's only the puddles on the sofa that remind me....

My avatar
tanya
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Re: What can i try next?

Postby tanya » Wed Sep 08, 2010 6:28 pm

That was a lot of my issue with Bella too :oops: :oops:

Next

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat