Just a question, to see if I am the only person that seems to carry luggage instead of a changing bag!!
If I am travelling away for the day, I have to carry a separate wet bag, which I load with:
1) as many nappies and wraps as I'll need,
2) fleece liners,
3) reusable wipes,
4) facecloths (only thing that properly dries ds's bum for me for some reason!!
In my main changing bag, I carry:
1) 3 or 4 dispos for dh/grandparents as back up
2) 3 vests, 2 babygros,
3) spare pair of trousers and top
4)bibs x 1,000,000000000000000000
5) barrier cream, caldesene powder
7) teetha granules
9) changing mat
Then in my handbag I end up carrying socks, snacks, bottles, gaviscon, other random baby paraphernalia and my own stuff!
Am I going way OTT?! I can never find anything either. My changing bag is small in size, so I always end up needing a second bag. What size changing bags do you ladies use? I seem to lug a huge cargo of stuff everywhere I go!