hf1

Anyone got a Ju Ju Be All change bag?

My avatar
*tinkerbellarella*
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Re: Anyone got a Ju Ju Be All change bag?

Postby *tinkerbellarella* » Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:25 pm

i must be the only one who rarely uses a changing bag! i have a bugaboo one to go with my pram but if i ever needed another one i think i'd go for a skip hop one because of the way they attatch to your buggy. seriously though hun, do u really need it now?

most of the time i just use my animal handbag, fits 2 nappies, wipes and solution in, but then i am rarely out all day

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:31 pm

I never really used one either, I just used a large handbag, I had a gorgeous one that a woman in Zara thought was designer, it was £6 from primark!

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby megansmummy » Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:34 pm

Kirstyh wrote:I never really used one either, I just used a large handbag, I had a gorgeous one that a woman in Zara thought was designer, it was £6 from primark!

Brilliant, i love it when that happens! :giggle: Iv never heard of ju ju whatsit bags but i searched on ebay and they sure are pretty...i use the one that came free with megans pram when she was born :) I also have a huggies one from boots that i got when she was born which has tones of room in it :)

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby flutterby » Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:36 pm

megansmummy wrote:
Kirstyh wrote:I never really used one either, I just used a large handbag, I had a gorgeous one that a woman in Zara thought was designer, it was £6 from primark!

Brilliant, i love it when that happens! :giggle: Iv never heard of ju ju whatsit bags but i searched on ebay and they sure are pretty...i use the one that came free with megans pram when she was born :) I also have a huggies one from boots that i got when she was born which has tones of room in it :)

Those huggies ones are sooo much better than the free boots ones now, ok they aren't pretty but they are a helluva lot bigger!

My avatar
happytails
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby happytails » Wed Sep 08, 2010 9:27 pm

Sold my changing bag in order for a bigger one. Not going to cost me any extra than what i have in my PP so if the JuJu on ebay goes for more then so be it. I will look for another bag that is nice and is a good size with the funds i have.

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Wed Sep 08, 2010 9:38 pm

did you get it then? :pinocchio:

My avatar
happytails
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby happytails » Wed Sep 08, 2010 9:44 pm

Kirstyh wrote:did you get it then? :pinocchio:

Runs out in 2 days. Agonising wait here i think :( will probably be out bid by the morning

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Wed Sep 08, 2010 9:50 pm

happytails wrote:
Kirstyh wrote:did you get it then? :pinocchio:

Runs out in 2 days. Agonising wait here i think :( will probably be out bid by the morning

That is what happens when you bid too early and you have just pushed the price up as well, trick is to bid in the last few seconds, I always do it with 30 seconds to go x

My avatar
charlibunny
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby charlibunny » Wed Sep 08, 2010 10:30 pm

Go on bid burgler hun you get free ones :)

Good luck, hope you get it :) Selling to buy is good :)

PreviousNext

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat