hf1

diarrhoea

My avatar
HannahBanana
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

diarrhoea

Postby HannahBanana » Sun Apr 13, 2008 8:38 am

Just wondering what you all do when your little one has diarrhoea?

Erin was following through all day yesterday so I managed to dig out some sposies in the end! They're a bit small, size 4+ from over a year ago before we switched! It was better than changing cloth every hour!

This morning we thought she was ok again so put a fuzzi on her and then she did the hugest diarrhoea poo and I find it really hard to clean from her nappies. It's that sloppy though I'm not sure paper liners will work iykwim!

Any advice appreciated!

My avatar
Rae
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Re: diarrhoea

Postby Rae » Sun Apr 13, 2008 10:17 am

There are paper liners especially for newborn poo, should work well with diarrhoea. Popil...? Can't think of the proper name of the brand, but maybe someone else will be able to get it from my bad attempt of thinking of some of the letters in the name.

My avatar
HannahBanana
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby HannahBanana » Sun Apr 13, 2008 10:31 am

Thanks Rae! I'll see if anyone has the full name so I can google it :lol: :lol:

My avatar
buzzybee21
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby buzzybee21 » Sun Apr 13, 2008 11:48 am

Is it popolini? I never used them for newborn (from 4 months & bf'ed) but if it was T I would use fitteds with a fleece liner and rinse them in the flush.

Hope she's better today Hannah

My avatar
JanX
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby JanX » Sun Apr 13, 2008 3:30 pm

I use my least favourite fitteds and put them through a cold rinse before washing (have had a lot of these to deal with in the last week :babyrolleyes: hopefully today will be our last day)

Hope Erin isn't feeling too terrible with it >:D<

jan x

My avatar
cherobanne
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby cherobanne » Sun Apr 13, 2008 3:50 pm

Oh no, hope she's better soon, Hannah.

Matthew had v&d bug over Easter - I used fitteds with separate fleece liner and rinsed them out before throwing into the bucket. Washed at 60 to get rid of any germs. Nothing stained.
I used moltex disposables overnight though.

Joanne

My avatar
Shevi
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Shevi » Sun Apr 13, 2008 6:24 pm

i use fitteds with sposie linrs to get rid of the worst and then rinse the nappy...hth, and wish her better

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat