hf1

Kittykins closing down sale

My avatar
jules070603
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Supporter

Re: Kittykins closing down sale

Postby jules070603 » Fri Sep 10, 2010 12:47 pm

princessliana wrote:anyone had any problems with their kittykins order? I've just checked my pay pal and the payment is listed as pending :-?


Yeah mine is pending too. I think I'll contact them at the end of the day if I've heard noting about it.

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Re: Kittykins closing down sale

Postby megansmummy » Fri Sep 10, 2010 12:48 pm

I havnt checked paypal but i got a dipatch notice this morning?

ETA checked paypal and mine says completed.

My avatar
jules070603
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Supporter

Re: Kittykins closing down sale

Postby jules070603 » Fri Sep 10, 2010 2:55 pm

jules070603 wrote:
princessliana wrote:anyone had any problems with their kittykins order? I've just checked my pay pal and the payment is listed as pending :-?


Yeah mine is pending too. I think I'll contact them at the end of the day if I've heard noting about it.


Yay, just got a dispatch email and the paypal transaction is now completed :D

Ordered a couple of Duo wraps after the comments on here as I struggle with wraps for Imogen so am hoping these might be a solution :D

My avatar
tanya
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Re: Kittykins closing down sale

Postby tanya » Fri Sep 10, 2010 2:58 pm

No dispatch notice, but completed on Paypal :?

My avatar
red_dwarf
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Re: Kittykins closing down sale

Postby red_dwarf » Fri Sep 10, 2010 2:59 pm

I paid on the credit card so no idea what my paypal would say :giggle: Ive nto had a dispatch notice yet tho :cry:

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Re: Kittykins closing down sale

Postby megansmummy » Fri Sep 10, 2010 3:13 pm

jules070603 wrote:
jules070603 wrote:
princessliana wrote:anyone had any problems with their kittykins order? I've just checked my pay pal and the payment is listed as pending :-?


Yeah mine is pending too. I think I'll contact them at the end of the day if I've heard noting about it.


Yay, just got a dispatch email and the paypal transaction is now completed :D

Ordered a couple of Duo wraps after the comments on here as I struggle with wraps for Imogen so am hoping these might be a solution :D


Well you know how much i love them so if you dont like them then i would always take them off your hands hun, getting hold of them in the UK is pretty impossible now :(

My avatar
Sally
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Re: Kittykins closing down sale

Postby Sally » Fri Sep 10, 2010 4:29 pm

:cry:
still not completed on pp I was ordering the duo wraps too :D

My avatar
Caroline
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Re: Kittykins closing down sale

Postby Caroline » Fri Sep 10, 2010 4:32 pm

megansmummy wrote:
Well you know how much i love them so if you dont like them then i would always take them off your hands hun, getting hold of them in the UK is pretty impossible now :(


I'm going to add them when I next order some Thirsties so dont panic :D

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Re: Kittykins closing down sale

Postby megansmummy » Fri Sep 10, 2010 4:33 pm

Caroline wrote:
megansmummy wrote:
Well you know how much i love them so if you dont like them then i would always take them off your hands hun, getting hold of them in the UK is pretty impossible now :(


I'm going to add them when I next order some Thirsties so dont panic :D


Oh THANK GOODNESS!! :yahoo: :wine: :mrgreen:

Dont suppose you would be ordering any of the thirsties duo hemp prefolds by any chance? :oops:

PreviousNext

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat