hf1

Kittykins closing down sale

My avatar
Caroline
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Re: Kittykins closing down sale

Postby Caroline » Fri Sep 10, 2010 5:10 pm

I can do. I'll let you know when I place the order and see what you want.

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby megansmummy » Fri Sep 10, 2010 5:13 pm

Caroline wrote:I can do. I'll let you know when I place the order and see what you want.

:widesmile: thank you, i really want some!! :mrgreen:

My avatar
dawnsmummy
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby dawnsmummy » Fri Sep 10, 2010 7:10 pm

Awww just got an email to say my order of the Duo Diapers have sold out :(

My avatar
pinksalmon2001
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby pinksalmon2001 » Fri Sep 10, 2010 7:12 pm

Caroline wrote:
megansmummy wrote:
Well you know how much i love them so if you dont like them then i would always take them off your hands hun, getting hold of them in the UK is pretty impossible now :(

I'm going to add them when I next order some Thirsties so dont panic :D

I'm so glad to hear it - thirsties duo wraps and dunk n fluff wraps are the only ones we use here :D

My avatar
Sally
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby Sally » Fri Sep 10, 2010 8:32 pm

:cry: they can't find my order on the system so it looks like im not getting my Thirstie Wraps :cry: so desperate for a wrap that won't hurt her legs :cry:

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby megansmummy » Sat Sep 11, 2010 7:06 am

princessliana wrote::cry: they can't find my order on the system so it looks like im not getting my Thirstie Wraps :cry: so desperate for a wrap that won't hurt her legs :cry:

There are still some size 2 popper fastened ones if they are any use to you? Did they find your payment though for a refund i mean?? :-?

And there is also medium sized thirsties there still too! :wink:

My avatar
Sally
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby Sally » Sat Sep 11, 2010 10:10 am

megansmummy wrote:
princessliana wrote::cry: they can't find my order on the system so it looks like im not getting my Thirstie Wraps :cry: so desperate for a wrap that won't hurt her legs :cry:

There are still some size 2 popper fastened ones if they are any use to you? Did they find your payment though for a refund i mean?? :-?

They have found me :D they are still working thru orders as there were lots :giggle: but fingers crossed I should be getting them :wine: I have made loads of prefolds I want to use in them as all our fitteds are really irritating her legs :(

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby megansmummy » Sat Sep 11, 2010 2:43 pm

princessliana wrote:
megansmummy wrote:

They have found me :D they are still working thru orders as there were lots :giggle: but fingers crossed I should be getting them :wine: I have made loads of prefolds I want to use in them as all our fitteds are really irritating her legs :(

:wine:

Your prefolds are utterly gorgeous! :wine: Clever lady!

My avatar
Caroline
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby Caroline » Sat Sep 11, 2010 2:53 pm

dawnsmummy wrote:Awww just got an email to say my order of the Duo Diapers have sold out :(

I'm going to reduce mine to clear soon, probably next week :wink: Need the space for something that sells a bit quicker. I've got limited colours in size 2 but I can reserve them for you until they go into the sale if you like :D

PreviousNext

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat