hf1

Do i need xs wraps?

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Do i need xs wraps?

Postby megansmummy » Thu Sep 09, 2010 11:54 am

The new baby now has 4 thirsties duo size 1 wraps (6-18lbs) and 1 small thirsties wrap (12-18lbs) but niether have the cord dip...do I need XS wraps with the cord dip too?
The thirsties xs wraps are 6-12lbs so within the same starting weight range as the duo's but the xs have the cord dippy bit...

trying to decide wether or not i need them while kittykins have their sale on? and if you did use xs wraps then how many did you have?

Thanks!

ETA Megan was 5lbs 14oz and Kieren was 7lbs 7oz if thats any help.

My avatar
tanya
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Re: Do i need xs wraps?

Postby tanya » Thu Sep 09, 2010 11:57 am

I had 3 xs ME wraps, but they don't have a cord dip. It was more to have a very small wrap as I wasn't expecting such a huge baby! Your duo wraps should be fine I should think. Besides, the wrap doesn't usuually get wet, so it should be fine over the cord and would protect it from catching on clothes etc.

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Thu Sep 09, 2010 12:00 pm

I seem to remember just having 1 or 2 and I did like them in the early days but didnt' need them for long so those 6-18 pound ones should be ok.

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby megansmummy » Thu Sep 09, 2010 12:02 pm

excellent, i would rather avoid it if i can :oops: I also have 2 XS and 2 S ME airflows that I had forgotten about :roll: So that should be us comvered now for wraps :)

Thanks!

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby flutterby » Thu Sep 09, 2010 12:04 pm

Were still using 1 of our XS WNs wraps and XS ME wraps, and prefer then for days over anything else as the are nice and trim

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby megansmummy » Thu Sep 09, 2010 12:06 pm

flutterby wrote:Were still using 1 of our XS WNs wraps and XS ME wraps, and prefer then for days over anything else as the are nice and trim

arrrrg ok maybe I do need a couple then :-?

ETA the other thing im a bit worried about is this baby coming early...since the last two did becuase of the pre-e...

My avatar
Sunset
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby Sunset » Thu Sep 09, 2010 12:11 pm

I've got one xs ME and the rest are NB smalls. When the NB smalls are poppered down in the rise they are near enough the same size as the xs ME so I was going to just stick with the small NB's. None of them have a dip for the cord though but like others say I don't think is so important for the wrap

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby flutterby » Thu Sep 09, 2010 12:15 pm

Sunset wrote:I've got one xs ME and the rest are NB smalls. When the NB smalls are poppered down in the rise they are near enough the same size as the xs ME so I was going to just stick with the small NB's. None of them have a dip for the cord though but like others say I don't think is so important for the wrap

NB multiwraps would definately have been my choice for Noah as I loved them on Summer but I hate the boy prints

My avatar
littlesez
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Supporter

Postby littlesez » Thu Sep 09, 2010 12:26 pm

suppose it dpends what nappies you have, do you have lots of xs nappies?

Next

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat