hf1

Birthday nappies

My avatar
mummy2threeboys
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Birthday nappies

Postby mummy2threeboys » Fri Sep 10, 2010 10:42 am

It's Ethan's 1st birthday in October and I would like to get him a special nappy. Any ideas what to get and where to get it from?

My avatar
happytails
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Re: Birthday nappies

Postby happytails » Fri Sep 10, 2010 11:09 am

Weenotions is always a good one. LLS have nappy slots at the moment (last time i checked anyway), Jabula have some nice ones in, not sure if you wanted a custom one or not?

HTH x

My avatar
laceybat
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby laceybat » Fri Sep 10, 2010 11:21 am

i got on for my LO with his name and date he was born from weenotoin so try there

My avatar
mummy2threeboys
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby mummy2threeboys » Fri Sep 10, 2010 7:59 pm

I was thinking wee notions but don't have a clue what to get :-? we already have a nappy with Ethan's name on it.

My avatar
fivefourfour
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby fivefourfour » Fri Sep 10, 2010 9:14 pm

What nn do you call him? Moo's new AI2s are based on her nn - mouse and lovebug!

I'd go for LLS while you still can! Amber will be winding down for her maternity break soon...

My avatar
Amanda
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby Amanda » Fri Sep 10, 2010 9:32 pm

Is he Libra? Some kind of embroidery representing balance and fairness? According to this website Libra's colour is indigo blue and it's metal is quicksilver so maybe dark blue with silver stars (I'm sure he is your little star :D ). You could have larger stars positioned as the Libra constellation, surrounded by a few smaller ones. But you probably hate all things zodiac :giggle:

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat