Neutral Nappy

My avatar
Freyarose
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Neutral Nappy

Postby Freyarose » Fri Sep 10, 2010 7:30 pm

Not sure if anyone can help

Im after a minky preferably aio or pocket nappy in a girlie but neutral tone (like a brown butterfly issybear which i cant get hold off) i do have a few animal print but i wanted something more girlie....

Does anyone know of a brand... issy, blueberry, cushie anything that does one and where i can get it from... or if anyone has a preloved they can part with please let me know.. its to go with a special dress thats cream brown and green (ditsy flower print) for a christening we are going too... with thanks in advance....oh also any baby legs in similar colours too (shes 2 btw but tiny so btp or large would be fine)

My avatar
angelsquidge
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Re: Neutral Nappy

Postby angelsquidge » Fri Sep 10, 2010 7:32 pm

Why not create one at Weenotions? You can choose the right colour fabric and an embroidery or appliqué in matching colours that way :)

My avatar
twinkletot
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby twinkletot » Fri Sep 10, 2010 7:36 pm

angelsquidge wrote:Why not create one at Weenotions? You can choose the right colour fabric and an embroidery or appliqué in matching colours that way :)

I was just going to say the same!

My avatar
Freyarose
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby Freyarose » Fri Sep 10, 2010 7:45 pm

Those cream ruffles are gorgeous and now ordered, i have now picked another five pairs after browsing on amazon...

As for weenotions im very puzzled as to what to order, so i think i will look at that in the morning and try to work it out, i didnt think of that so thank u girls for the quick reply and help
(i feel like a fully fledged cnt person now getting quick replies hehe :giggle: )

My avatar
zoeyboo
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby zoeyboo » Fri Sep 10, 2010 7:56 pm

Freyarose wrote:Those cream ruffles are gorgeous and now ordered, i have now picked another five pairs after browsing on amazon...

Ooo good, they are so pretty love them! :giggle: at the extra 5 pairs :giggle:

Freyarose wrote:As for weenotions im very puzzled as to what to order, so i think i will look at that in the morning and try to work it out, i didnt think of that so thank u girls for the quick reply and help
(i feel like a fully fledged cnt person now getting quick replies hehe :giggle: )

We'll all be happy to help you with the WN if you need it, the only thing to bear in mind with that is the possible turn around time, you'd need to check there is time before you need the nappy and would be worth letting the WN ladies know you need it by a specific date ...

Just a thought ... what about a WN Wrap so she can wear it all day?

My avatar
Freyarose
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby Freyarose » Fri Sep 10, 2010 8:43 pm

im fairly new to cloth to be honest and ive pretty much stuck to aio or pockets so would have to research wraps to find out what i needed... gonna have a look at weenotions in the morning..

few too many vinos tonight to look at it with a clear head

But thanks again xx

My avatar
mrspumpkin
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby mrspumpkin » Fri Sep 10, 2010 10:19 pm

i was going to say wee notions as well. i find the website complicated as well. consequently i've never bought any new wee notions nappies!

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat