hf1

Happy hempys

My avatar
lilylover
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Happy hempys

Postby lilylover » Sun Apr 29, 2007 4:14 am

Take a look at this link and tell me ladies what do you think for a night time nappy?

http://www.darlingsdownunder.com.au/pro ... DRY&cat=43

I usually use bamboo baby beehinds which are fab but take soooo long to dry espcially when there isn't much sun! Just wondering whether these might be another alternative (hopefully they won't take as long to dry :wink: ). Anyone ever used these before either? Oh and what do you think these might be good to boost/stuff with? I have some bamboo baby beehinds fold ups would they work?

Thanks girlies,

Sam....

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Sun Apr 29, 2007 4:37 am

Wow, its only 15 minutes since you posted and there have been 7 views - bit scary as most people this side are asleep so must be browsers - hello there :D :D :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: !!!

I think they look really good, I'm a big hemp fan, had quite a few when Louis was small, not sure why I didn't get anymore - arrgg that will be it COLOUR. Hemp does dry quicker than bamboo. Love that you can boost it. Wonder if you can dye hemp :? :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

If you get one I'd be really interested to know what you think. Looks like a really good alternative imho, slim and versatile and a bit quicker to dry than bamboo. Dont' forget with hemp it keeps getting better for a dozen or more washes!!!

EDIT to say another quicker drying option is Cats Little kiwi Quick Flips in Bamboo haven't tries one yet as I@m waiting for colours but Shevi raves about them, as they open out should be a fraction of the time of a BB.

My avatar
ericaj1
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby ericaj1 » Sun Apr 29, 2007 8:49 am

Hi Sam,

I have a happy hempy for night and I love it! I boost it with anything that comes to hand really either a stuffin or a terry booster or a mf cloth. It's always done us al night with no problems under his wool or a fleece wrap.

Erica xx

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat