Guess what arrived!!!!!

My avatar
Shevi
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Re: Guess what arrived!!!!!

Postby Shevi » Tue Apr 15, 2008 5:07 pm

:oops:
AnnetteandBen wrote:Is it the lovely mottled blue / green colour that was on the weenotions site after the email annoucing the launch of it?

Sounds lovely, lucky Boo :lol:

thats the one! :oops:

i did say that i wanted one as soon as they were on the site...and i am a woman of my word! :babyrolleyes:

its just drying now, wont be ready for tonight, but tommorrow is going to ahve to be a fitteds day just to get full use out of it...then some more lanolin over night, then it can come to israel with me in the afternoon...and i know i wasn't gonna bring fitteds with me...but i have to show my weenotions stuff to my big sis, who quietly appriciates them (she was really positive when explaining to her kids what my cloth nappies were) and my little sis who did try cloth but never got her head around it.....

genuinely, my wee notions deleiverys have been the highlight of my week (oh and my old au pair writing to ask if she can come back for 2 whole montsh in the summer....hell yeah!!!)

My avatar
AnnetteandBen
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby AnnetteandBen » Tue Apr 15, 2008 5:13 pm

I wondered who would snap that one up as I have to say my finger hovered :shock:

Sounds like you are having a good week with your weenotions order and your old aupair wants to return - just the house to go now!

My avatar
Kybosh
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby Kybosh » Tue Apr 15, 2008 6:08 pm

Oooh Shevi, pics please.

I'm only ever so slightly jealous :lol:

Previous

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat