hf1

Difficult to do up

My avatar
Rae
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Difficult to do up

Postby Rae » Tue Apr 15, 2008 9:58 am

Oh No, my bamboozles are now getting difficult to do up. Not that I really loved them anyway, they are just handy under wool. Anyway, Kayleigh seems to have grown a bit in the rise, and it is getting difficult to do the popper and nippa ones done up. Maybe I'll just have to give her a bit of biulders crack in order to do them up well in front. At least my bambineos are still great for length.

My avatar
eviesmummy
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Re: Difficult to do up

Postby eviesmummy » Tue Apr 15, 2008 10:05 am

I think you are going to have to relent and buy a few more nappies to see you through :twisted:

Sadie xx

My avatar
Rae
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby Rae » Tue Apr 15, 2008 2:41 pm

No, I will just use the nappies we already have. Will stop using the bamboozles and hopefully we can make do with the 11 pockets, 1 aio, 4 night nappies and 6 8 other 2 parters. In saying that I was very tempted by a near new large pocketbot plus I saw, and had to stop myself enquiring further.

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Velvetsteph » Tue Apr 15, 2008 7:13 pm

I think Kayleigh is around the same age I had to stop using them on Isabelle :roll:

My avatar
eviesmummy
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby eviesmummy » Tue Apr 15, 2008 9:38 pm

Am I reading that right - 68 2 parters - or is is 6/8 2 parters - thats prob more like it. You have much more willpower than I do :lol: Im off the wagon and onto the nappy train instead and milking it now as I can see Evie pting in the summer and want to enjoy my little fluffy parcels for as long as poss - the train is much better fun too :hohoho:

Sadie xx

My avatar
karenandgeorgia
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby karenandgeorgia » Wed Apr 16, 2008 7:47 am

Hmmmm, Georgia still weras hers, they are a little shorter than other nappies but still fit ok :? I thnk it is a good reason to get a few new nappies :coolbaby:

My avatar
Rae
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby Rae » Wed Apr 16, 2008 9:33 am

eviesmummy wrote:Am I reading that right - 68 2 parters - or is is 6/8 2 parters - thats prob more like it. You have much more willpower than I do :lol: Im off the wagon and onto the nappy train instead and milking it now as I can see Evie pting in the summer and want to enjoy my little fluffy parcels for as long as poss - the train is much better fun too :hohoho:

Sadie xx

I should really check my typing before I submit messages. YOu know when you go to delete something, and then realise you haven't, but instead hit another key (or is that just me?) 8 2 parters.
I have 5 bamboozles with velcro (which I particularly hate, but David seems to like), 1 with poppers (which is rather akward to get a good fit as her legs have got bigger but not her wait), and 3 nippa ones. So that is like removing 9 nappies from my current stash. We may have to wash our nappies more frequently.

So what are relatively thin 2 parters with a longer rise (other than wam bamboo/bambineo's) that I should look at?

My avatar
Shevi
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Shevi » Wed Apr 16, 2008 9:58 am

weenotions are high rise and slim and uk wahm and absolutely gorgeous! SHOP SHOP SHOP SHOP SHOP!
There is a nappy train on another thread that you could join...i think we are going to pass every shop and see every nappy!

My avatar
babyroo
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby babyroo » Wed Apr 16, 2008 10:39 am

LOL norty Shevi!!!

Next

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat