hf1

Builders bum!

My avatar
Star02
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Builders bum!

Postby Star02 » Thu Sep 16, 2010 5:48 pm

We are getting serious builders bum with BG and Ittis. Anyone else had this problem? Think it's time to swap for something else but not sure what! Any suggestions?!

X

My avatar
joeli
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Re: Builders bum!

Postby joeli » Thu Sep 16, 2010 6:24 pm

I don't know! But we are having the same problem. Leo gets builder's bum in everything (including his large high rise wee notions) except his motherease sandies .

My avatar
Shaunie
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby Shaunie » Thu Sep 16, 2010 6:27 pm

Isaac's been getting terrible builders bum but his high rise wee notions are fine. What other pockets have you tried?

My avatar
Star02
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby Star02 » Thu Sep 16, 2010 6:36 pm

Ohhhhh actually, recently I haven't tried much! Stuck with itti and BG and they've been fine but now they hang so badly he gets sores on his legs. We have a HR wn but doesn't last for more than about an hour? In the past I've tried loads as I used to be a nappy advisor but this has got me stumped!! He has such a skinny waist that everything seems to fall down?!

My avatar
dawnsmummy
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby dawnsmummy » Thu Sep 16, 2010 6:47 pm

popngro size2 are ace pockets :D

My avatar
Star02
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby Star02 » Thu Sep 16, 2010 7:00 pm

:-) I'm yet to try one, the original were not my cup of tea!

My avatar
moo54
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby moo54 » Mon Sep 20, 2010 12:56 pm

bg flips are pretty high rise -only had my ds on the middle setting just before PT, and he was on the highest rise on the bg V3s and high rise wnss.

My avatar
smilinglou
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby smilinglou » Tue Sep 21, 2010 9:50 am

We had to move Lily up to large Ittis when she was about 4 months lol, and I've heard that the v3's dont give as good a fit on older babies, we're looking into v4's for this reason as they're meant to be better. I agree about the flips, they look like they''d still fit when she's 14 :giggle: you could try them, they are good x

My avatar
Shaunie
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby Shaunie » Tue Sep 21, 2010 10:00 am

We're getting builders bum in eveyrthing now, includig his WNSS HR which are a fab fit :(

Next

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat