hf1

Builders bum!

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Re: Builders bum!

Postby megansmummy » Tue Sep 21, 2010 10:12 am

i agree about the flips, Kieren wears them on the medium setting as he does with thirsties dup size 2 wraps aswell :)

My avatar
AnnaG
Clothie
Clothie

Postby AnnaG » Tue Sep 21, 2010 3:52 pm

Agree with Flips, they are great if you need high rise.

Have you tried a Real Easy? I find they fit really well at the back. Perhaps because we've got sized ones, but have heard similar things about the WOndreroo btp version.

My avatar
joeli
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby joeli » Wed Sep 22, 2010 5:09 pm

megansmummy wrote:i agree about the flips, Kieren wears them on the medium setting as he does with thirsties dup size 2 wraps aswell :)

Leo can wear the flips on medium setting with a prefold (on largest setting if using as a wrap though) but the fit is otherwise stinky. However we just got a weehuggers today (size 2) and he can wear it on the lowest setting. :wine:

My avatar
joeli
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby joeli » Wed Sep 22, 2010 5:10 pm

AnnaG wrote:Agree with Flips, they are great if you need high rise.

Have you tried a Real Easy? I find they fit really well at the back. Perhaps because we've got sized ones, but have heard similar things about the WOndreroo btp version.

Oh definitely try a Real Easy if you get on with microfibre. The fit is great on Leo (he's in a medium) but they make his bum sore.

My avatar
Star02
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby Star02 » Thu Oct 14, 2010 1:55 pm

:oops: :oops: Sorry I completely forgot about this post and for some reason I never get notifications on any of my posts? (must check settings :oops: ) I'm going to try flips If I can get one pre loved. Do they fit over fitteds well? As that'd be really handy!!

Previous

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat