Shevi
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

ooooops :oops: i did it again.....

Postby Shevi » Thu Apr 17, 2008 8:50 am

3 fitted itti bittis.

one flannel ((wham bam print)
1 Kinit - stripey
and one...Itti Bitti Boo! (bamboo velour, with the snap in things like a d'lish, a minty green colour)

yes i know i am very very bad....not only did i buy more things...but from austrailia too...but they are sort of wahm....

but when the train passes........

My avatar
AnnetteandBen
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Re: ooooops :oops: i did it again.....

Postby AnnetteandBen » Thu Apr 17, 2008 8:53 am

Shevi your train seems to be stopping more than other trains :hohoho:

My avatar
tanya
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby tanya » Thu Apr 17, 2008 9:00 am

shevi, you are very norty - but you do make me laugh :hohoho: :hohoho:

i wish i could order all the nappies i want, but dh will kill me.

My avatar
mabo
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby mabo » Thu Apr 17, 2008 9:12 am

Shevi wrote:but when the train passes........

Looks like I joined you on that train... I've just ordered from WeeNotions:
2 pockets, 1 Northern Lights, 1 Night Notion and 1 embroidered fleece wrap :oops: :shock: :oops: :shock: :oops:

My avatar
tanya
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby tanya » Thu Apr 17, 2008 9:25 am

i think i may be about to order two new weenotions pockets :oops: :oops: not good when i'm broke, but i need them!!

just waiting for suzanne to get back on a query, then two new nappies for me... oops, i mean bella :D :D

My avatar
Shevi
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Shevi » Thu Apr 17, 2008 9:47 am

dh will kill me...especalli as for some reason pay pal didn't take the £12 in my account as part payment to itti bitti...and the rest from the card, instead it all seems to be from the card...... so great big oooopppppppps.

on the other hand i have more than come to term with the fact that i am buying these nappies for ME! Boo has nappies that work well and do their job...it is me who wants to buy him pretty ones......and also at the moemnt life is sooo stressful its nice to have something to look forward to.......ok, its not that bad, but i still like the nappies!!

maybe i can save money while away for the next few weeks so pay for my sprees......i wont have to buy any grocerys i suppose....

My avatar
tanya
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby tanya » Thu Apr 17, 2008 9:52 am

even bigger oops.... i just made my order from weenotions - yummy custom pocket - but i also somehow managed to fix the automatic payment link to my bank account, so i now have instant payment on paypal again, even when the account's empty.

so what did i do? just leave it be, and look forward to my weenotions? hell no, i loaded up nappyzone instead :hohoho: :hohoho: and then i'll look on babykind and twinkle :oops: :oops:

My avatar
Shevi
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Shevi » Thu Apr 17, 2008 10:34 am

tanya2007 wrote:so what did i do? just leave it be, and look forward to my weenotions? hell no, i loaded up nappyzone instead :hohoho: :hohoho: and then i'll look on babykind and twinkle :oops: :oops:

ha ha ha! my bad influence is finally paying off!!!!! :twisted: :babytongue:

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat