Wooohoooo!

My avatar
HannahBanana
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Wooohoooo!

Postby HannahBanana » Sun Apr 29, 2007 8:17 pm

Well I'm soooo naughty lol!

I finally had enough nappies to go 2 days without a wash and then this evening Erin did a huuuuuuuuuuuuge poo in her night nappy and everything else id in the wash! doh!

I had to steal the stuffin out of tomorrow's morning nappies and then put the nappy wash on (so still haven't gone 2 bloody days without a wash)

Anyway in light of the current situation I persuaded James... 5% babykind voucher in hand... to buy me some nappies!

Only thing is... he didn't even ask how much or what had I bought so i really wish I snuck another one on! lol!

I have just ordered another Minki for night... the blue one with sheep on (very apt i though) the aqua fuzzi, another lavender (she looks lovely in lavender) and a spare hemp booster and MF insert... oh actually that is enough :lol: hehehe! whoops! Hey I might even be able to go 3 days now... well 2.5 at least lol! 3 night nappies and 15 day nappies winner!

I hope they have the aqua as last time they didn't but i have told them to email me before shipping this time so i can pick something else if order isn't complete but did also say if they still don't have the aqua i'll have the red lol!

My avatar
Ruth
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby Ruth » Sun Apr 29, 2007 8:28 pm

Oh Hannah! What are you like :?: :lol:

I am loving fuzzi's at the moment now I have found the right size for him :!: :!: Still loving swaddlebees though :wink:

I somehow get the feeling that you don't have enough nappies yet.... but you think you do at the moment :wink: I will put money on you wanting more by the end of the week if not sooner :!: :!: :!: :!:

My avatar
HannahBanana
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby HannahBanana » Sun Apr 29, 2007 8:55 pm

Well somehow... after talking dollar rates with James he seems to think he should be buying me more! PMSL! obviously purely down to the dollar rate and the thought of him getting a bargain...;. i was saying how all the best nappies are in america.

Anyway although i shan't get more this month (my birthdya, erin's birthday, sister birthday - hen do and wedding all this month) i reckon I can get some of the lovely Mommy's touch with contrasting coloured poppers from the US next month PMSL! and the funky retro ones! OH my god I've had oo much wine and my nappy obsession is ever increasing! I am planning the next few months wages around nappies!!! TORY WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO ME!!

My avatar
karenandgeorgia
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby karenandgeorgia » Sun Apr 29, 2007 8:59 pm

LOL Hannah!

I've been browsing looking at what to spend all this paypal on, mmmm prams or nappies!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Got loads more stuff listed, might just have to have both!!!

My avatar
HannahBanana
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby HannahBanana » Sun Apr 29, 2007 9:09 pm

Haha Karen... my paypal is empty! must list some more bits on ebay.

Although I do now know James's paypal details... Mwah ha ha ha ha!

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Mon Apr 30, 2007 5:01 am

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: arrrghghhhhhhh!!!! Welcome to the light side!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We must get Sarah on here, noticed she wants to be converted!!!

Did you see the gorgeous purple minki on ebay?? ignore that, its gone, either it was up yesterday or they pulled it. Shame it was soooooooo cute!

Glad you got some more nappies!!

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat