hf1

Came across this -

My avatar
happyanne
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Re: Came across this -

Postby happyanne » Fri Sep 24, 2010 4:32 pm

When my mom discovered I used cloth nappies on my second born she told me how yucky that was and that "cloth nappy babies smell like pee" :roll: . I asked if DS would smell like pee and she said "no". (So what?)
Then she told me she gave me and my siblings a bath every day, since babies should smell like bubble bath. :shock:

My avatar
mrspumpkin
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby mrspumpkin » Fri Sep 24, 2010 6:58 pm

my children smell like themselves- dd smells better than ds though!

my two are both sensitive to johnson's anyway

My avatar
peachy.moo
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby peachy.moo » Fri Sep 24, 2010 7:44 pm

*tinkerbellarella* wrote: i found johnson's baby bath makes a great bathroom cleaner. and sorry i do love the smell even though i don't use it anymore to clean the kids

Glad i'm not the only one!! :giggle: Used it to clean Procion dye off my hand this morning!!

My avatar
happytails
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby happytails » Fri Sep 24, 2010 8:48 pm

peachy.moo wrote:
*tinkerbellarella* wrote: i found johnson's baby bath makes a great bathroom cleaner. and sorry i do love the smell even though i don't use it anymore to clean the kids

Glad i'm not the only one!! :giggle: Used it to clean Procion dye off my hand this morning!!

i wash my hair in it sometimes :oops: :lol: we got given tonnes when DD was born. (hoping not for a repeat of that this time :-? )

SArah x

My avatar
moo54
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby moo54 » Fri Sep 24, 2010 9:09 pm

I love the pink baby lotion.. 4 me not the kids, i get all their smellies on prescription! Does johnsons baby bath really clean the bath?:-o

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Fri Sep 24, 2010 9:17 pm

I love the smell of Johnsons as well but it def isn't a new bay smell, that is amniotic fluid and I love that smell
I am :shock: and being able to clean your bathroom with a product that is meant to be used on babies though but now want to try it to make the bathroom smell nice! Is it the lotion you use?

My avatar
*tinkerbellarella*
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby *tinkerbellarella* » Fri Sep 24, 2010 9:26 pm

the baby bath :-) in water with a cloth. in a bid to use up the remaining 5 bottles i've even used it to clean the loo!lol well, the loo smelt nice....... the lotion i gotta find a use for. i occasionally put it in my bath water, but i prefer to smell of soap and glory. trouble is, when i do sy wants to eat me! :shock: soap and glory should come with stick i think

My avatar
emmalala
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby emmalala » Fri Sep 24, 2010 9:30 pm

:shock: :hohoho: a loo cleaner! and bath?! I am sooo going to try that. after I have bleached the plastic pants :roll: I have never owned a pair of plastic pants! And babies should just smell all milky and sweet. I love the smell of dans head and neck, yum

My avatar
*tinkerbellarella*
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby *tinkerbellarella* » Fri Sep 24, 2010 9:38 pm

i have. i was given plastic pants with a cloth set from a mate, along with terries and bambino mio stuff.

i was like, ohhhhhh u mean actual cloths! (she did give me a funny look after that)

PreviousNext

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat