hf1

How cool is this?

My avatar
calliflower
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Re: How cool is this?

Postby calliflower » Sat Sep 25, 2010 7:55 pm

My friend is borrowing my size 1s for her little girl. Just think, if DS and her DD get together is later years we'll be able to tell them 'you both wore the same nappies as babies!'

My avatar
iceflower
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby iceflower » Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:35 pm

:D

My avatar
Miranda
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby Miranda » Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:39 pm

My friends daughter is almost 7. When she was born, I gave her a big bag of 15 size 0 Kissaluvs and lots of cute wraps. These got passed on to just about everybody we knew for their newborn. We got to about 13 or 14th baby and I've since lost track of them, this was about 2 years ago, no-one can remember who had them last!

I'm convinced they should still be going strong, as size 0 don't get used for long, but it would be lovely to know where they've been for the last 2 years.

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby flutterby » Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:47 pm

Miranda wrote:My friends daughter is almost 7. When she was born, I gave her a big bag of 15 size 0 Kissaluvs and lots of cute wraps. These got passed on to just about everybody we knew for their newborn. We got to about 13 or 14th baby and I've since lost track of them, this was about 2 years ago, no-one can remember who had them last!

I'm convinced they should still be going strong, as size 0 don't get used for long, but it would be lovely to know where they've been for the last 2 years.

That's fantastic, just the way it should be with newborn nappies :D

Previous

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat