hf1

Mediums - when did your LO fit these?

My avatar
happytails
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Mediums - when did your LO fit these?

Postby happytails » Sat Sep 25, 2010 2:18 pm

I know mediums vary from each brand and obviously each LO is different but can anyone roughly tell me when their LO started to fit the mediums of the following nappies :wink:

Dunk N fluff
Wee Notion Northern lights (fitted) and side snap (pocket)
Swaddlebees velour pocket fitted
Luscious little something (LLS UD version too :wink: )
Upsy daisy fitteds and night nappies

Thanks guys :hug:

My avatar
littlesez
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Supporter

Re: Mediums - when did your LO fit these?

Postby littlesez » Sat Sep 25, 2010 3:58 pm

The first time i tried dunk and fluff was in march so izzy would have been 13 months she was on 2nd tghtest snaps for thighs and tightest snaps for waist. She weighed about 18 lbs.

wnnl never had but she had wnnn old pocket style from 7 months i think, but it gaped. Same with udnn no gaping though

UD fitted must have been round same age 6-7 months

now thats when i got them i think they may have fitted earlier though? Izzy was always small for her age about 9th centile til she hit 1 since then has been average on 50th centile

hth x

My avatar
tiyuricc
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby tiyuricc » Sat Sep 25, 2010 4:03 pm

DD is 6.5 months at present...
Upsy daisy fitted - she wears a med nn, and it's still very very gapy around the legs. The day soy fitted med is better, but still a bit gapey.
LLS - the small pass a nappy she is just squeezing into at the moment but only a week or so left of that i'd imagine, but haven't tried the medium yet.

My avatar
Miss_Purple
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby Miss_Purple » Sat Sep 25, 2010 5:28 pm

DD was in medium WNSS from about 3-6 months, she outgrew the rise before she outgrew the width. She still has a medium LLS but it's pretty low in the rise, I prefer the fit of the larges on her. She has worn large WNNN since about 6 months, they were big but usable and I didn't want to pay for medium customs..

My avatar
indigosky2k
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby indigosky2k » Sat Sep 25, 2010 5:47 pm

I've only used mediums or one size on Kacie. She fit WNSS and Itti's from 4 or 5 months. I'd say she'd have fit WNNL from about the same age, but we didn't get ours till she was about 9 months.

The only exception is DnF who's smalls are more like mediums. Kacie wore these till she was about 13 months+, she was around 6 months when we got them :) She was on the second snaps all round so probably would have fitt those from about 4 months too :wink:

My avatar
Rebekahs_mum
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby Rebekahs_mum » Sat Sep 25, 2010 6:05 pm

Miss_Purple wrote:DD was in medium WNSS from about 3-6 months, she outgrew the rise before she outgrew the width. She still has a medium LLS but it's pretty low in the rise, I prefer the fit of the larges on her. She has worn large WNNN since about 6 months, they were big but usable and I didn't want to pay for medium customs..

Grace was the same. She's been in larges for ages now. :giggle:

My avatar
tanya
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby tanya » Sat Sep 25, 2010 6:48 pm

happytails wrote:I know mediums vary from each brand and obviously each LO is different but can anyone roughly tell me when their LO started to fit the mediums of the following nappies :wink:

Dunk N fluff
Wee Notion Northern lights (fitted) and side snap (pocket)
Swaddlebees velour pocket fitted
Luscious little something (LLS UD version too :wink: )
Upsy daisy fitteds and night nappies

Thanks guys :hug:

Erm, now, LOL. But Jake is a little fatboy.

Bella fitted into Medium Dunk n Fluffs when I took her out of fluff. And I'm pretty sure she would have still fitted into mediums from WeeNotions too.

My avatar
mrspumpkin
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby mrspumpkin » Sat Sep 25, 2010 7:02 pm

i used an upsy daisy night nappy up until about 18lb on dd. i think she was around a year old, but i can't really remember

My avatar
little1
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby little1 » Sat Sep 25, 2010 7:06 pm

DD wore mediums from 3-6 months, she's now in Larges for everything at 8 months. She is 80th centile tho and v long so outgrew rise v early.

Next

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat