hf1

Is this the end? :(

My avatar
pinksalmon2001
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Is this the end? :(

Postby pinksalmon2001 » Mon Sep 27, 2010 11:36 am

We have 8 WNSS in SR large but Tyler just gets such a builders bum in them :( I don't love them enough to replace them all with high rises but I can't bear the idea of parting with them either - there aren't any other nappies around that would suitably replace them either. At the same time I don't think I can justify holding onto 8 expensive nappies and expensive inserts that we can't really use :(

My avatar
Shaunie
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Re: Is this the end? :(

Postby Shaunie » Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:00 pm

Oh no :hug:

Does he get builders bum in other pockets too? I sold the few SR I had & got some HR which were so much better on my tall boy but now he's getting builders bum in those too but he's the same with upsy daisy one's too which are higher in the rise :-?

My avatar
choccylisa
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby choccylisa » Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:01 pm

Pass them onto me :hohoho: Hard decision, esp as they're all so nice. Thing is he won't grow out of the builders bum, so I'd prob say to sell them and see if there's anything else that would fit him better :-?

My avatar
rhead
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby rhead » Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:48 pm

Have you tried the OSs? They always fit Lili really nicely, even when we were having builder's bum issues with our standard rise SSs - I don't think it was so much that they actually weren't high enough in the rise, they'd just slip down a bit after she'd been wearing them for a while :-?. That never happened with the front-fastening OS pockets - and if you are having height issues, I think the rise on them is the same as the high rise SS. Or if you really don't want to replace them, it might be worth hanging onto them just for a couple of weeks and trying again? Our fit issues did seem to be temporary :wink:

My avatar
Shaunie
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby Shaunie » Mon Sep 27, 2010 2:15 pm

I have to say I think ours slip down too because the rise is fine when I put them on. I think the rise on the OS is much the same as the rise on the HR :-?

My avatar
zoeyboo
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby zoeyboo » Mon Sep 27, 2010 2:34 pm

Hmmm ... I am thinking of buying some, wonder if I should go for HR as Rufus is tall and I'd want them to last a good while??? HMmmm??? :-?

My avatar
pinksalmon2001
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby pinksalmon2001 » Mon Sep 27, 2010 4:08 pm

zoeyboo wrote:Hmmm ... I am thinking of buying some, wonder if I should go for HR as Rufus is tall and I'd want them to last a good while??? HMmmm??? :-?

I would - I had a feeling when I bought the last couple that I should have gone for high rises but wanted them to be the same size as the others :oops: :oops:

rhead wrote:Have you tried the OSs? They always fit Lili really nicely, even when we were having builder's bum issues with our standard rise SSs - I don't think it was so much that they actually weren't high enough in the rise, they'd just slip down a bit after she'd been wearing them for a while :-?. That never happened with the front-fastening OS pockets - and if you are having height issues, I think the rise on them is the same as the high rise SS. Or if you really don't want to replace them, it might be worth hanging onto them just for a couple of weeks and trying again? Our fit issues did seem to be temporary :wink:

I have only ever tried a os one once when he was about six months old and the fit was awful, we had huge leg gape! Chances are they would probably fit now but I really don't want to replace them at the moment! I am wondering if his jeans were dragging them down a bit though as his nappy seemed to be fine when he had no trousers on for a couple of hours earlier! Definitely going to keep hold of them for now :D

My avatar
rhead
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby rhead » Mon Sep 27, 2010 4:20 pm

That was what I was thinking too, about the trousers dragging them down!! Then we moved into mostly dresses & skirts for summer and I didn't have any more problems :-?

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat