hf1

Not sure what to buy for newborn

My avatar
charlibunny
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Not sure what to buy for newborn

Postby charlibunny » Mon Sep 27, 2010 3:26 pm

I have so far, 3 bamboozles, 1 xs fluff and stuff and 2 small itti's. That's it.
No wraps apart from a small blueberry.

What on earth to i get for a newborn? I have heavy wetters. With Sophie i only had cotton little lambs and they were pants :oops:

Inspire me, Come friday when we find out the sex i shall be selling most of Sophie's stash to get bump some stuff as Soph only uses easyfits, BG's and dunk and fluff / goodmama's :roll:

My avatar
paintedclaws
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Re: Not sure what to buy for newborn

Postby paintedclaws » Mon Sep 27, 2010 3:31 pm

Bamboo sandies and bambeasies are both lovely too. A newborn holdens landing would be just gorgeous!
I also used newborn swaddlebees ov.
Wraps, I used naturebabies, xs weenotions, blueberry, swaddlebees and wool. I really liked the nb and wn along with the wool.

Poppys first nappy was a sbov with pink wn wrap. :)

My avatar
clairelou88
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby clairelou88 » Mon Sep 27, 2010 3:33 pm

how about :
xs BG aio
kissaluvs
newborn mutts
nature babies diddy diapers
ME sandys
prefolds
xs fuzzi bunz
thirstys fitteds
Easy peasy bimbles/bambeasys

wraps:
thirstys
nature babies
ME

My avatar
becky1978
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby becky1978 » Mon Sep 27, 2010 3:54 pm

I wil be keeping an eye on this thread as I used prefolds only on Cameron from about 8 weeks old and started with cotton little lambs with Archie from about the same. Want ot be in cloth from birth with this one if at all possible. :D

My avatar
charlibunny
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby charlibunny » Mon Sep 27, 2010 4:05 pm

I want bamboo really, where can i get the bamboo xs sandies etc as there is naff all of classifieds as we are all pregnant!! lol

I forgot i have 3 xs kissaluvs from Soph but they not very absorbant :(

I need some with umbi snaps or ones that go below the cord, i HATE nippa's lol

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby megansmummy » Mon Sep 27, 2010 4:19 pm

charlibunny wrote:I want bamboo really, where can i get the bamboo xs sandies etc as there is naff all of classifieds as we are all pregnant!! lol

:giggle:

Dont forget there are a fair few people due before you and they will have finnished with their lovely newborn nappies by then! :wink:

So far I have bamboo little lambs, diddy diapers, XS and S sandies and a huge stack of newborn prefolds. As for wraps I have thirsties due 1's, XS and S airflows and weehuggers and obv woolies! :)

I think im going to get a lot more bamboo little lambs when she fits into them...i remember thembeing huge in the begining...the XS sandies fit nicely. If i have any money at any point then i might get some bimbles too...

My avatar
*tinkerbellarella*
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby *tinkerbellarella* » Mon Sep 27, 2010 4:25 pm

small dunk n fluffs, easyfits, a few itti's are what makes up alot of my in use stash atm. although surely if u are possibly having a heavy wetter, what about boosters? and i know u hate em but nippas are fab with the likes of tots cotton/bamboozles.

oooh what about size 1 stretchies?

My avatar
busybee
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby busybee » Mon Sep 27, 2010 4:51 pm

I have a couple of bambeasy size 0, they are lovely and they dry quicker than bamboo sandys. The bambeasy has a pull out booster but the sandy doesn't. Bamboo sandys, even the wee tiny ones, takes ages to dry in our house. I think the bambeasy is a little bit cheaper too!

My avatar
red_dwarf
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby red_dwarf » Mon Sep 27, 2010 6:44 pm

So far ive got 10 teenyfite, which have got bamboo and microfible, and a fairly decent sized pocket if you need to boost a bit more. I have got a LLS on order. Ive got 2 ittys and a load of prefolds from someone on here.
im planning on getting some bamboo little lams, and some didy diapers and I think thats about it for me for newborn fluff

Next

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat