hf1

Nappy Nation bamboo fitted?

My avatar
queen bee
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Nappy Nation bamboo fitted?

Postby queen bee » Mon Sep 27, 2010 4:38 pm

I'm looking for some bamboo nappies for Samuel (5) at night. Nappy nation do a size 3. I've never used them before. Have you used them and what did you think?

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Re: Nappy Nation bamboo fitted?

Postby clothmama » Sun Oct 03, 2010 6:14 am

Are they the ones that all flip out to dry with multicoloured stitching on the edges?

If so I did have a couple of them in size 1 adn really liked them - I think Steph did too, but not sure if that is the nappy you mean?

My avatar
queen bee
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby queen bee » Sun Oct 03, 2010 7:29 pm

clothmama wrote:Are they the ones that all flip out to dry with multicoloured stitching on the edges?

If so I did have a couple of them in size 1 adn really liked them - I think Steph did too, but not sure if that is the nappy you mean?

Yes, this is the nappy I meant.

My avatar
wytch
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby wytch » Sun Oct 03, 2010 8:05 pm

dont quote me but i thought nappy nation stopped making nappies/terries and everything?

My avatar
Miranda
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby Miranda » Tue Oct 05, 2010 1:17 am

They did indeed stop making them a while ago.

:widesmile: However I do happen to know where there are just a very few left in a sale, in size 3. :giggle:

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Tue Oct 05, 2010 7:17 am

:giggle: :giggle: Miranda! I am pretty sure I got my original ones from you back in the day!

Here's a link to them
http://www.twinkleontheweb.co.uk/acatal ... 20NN3.html

My avatar
Miranda
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby Miranda » Tue Oct 05, 2010 8:58 am

You certainly did! They were fab nappies as they were a really good shape for containment and although a slight bit more faffy in that you had to lay each layer down in the right place (but actually a tug and a shake more or less got them there), they certainly dried very well, and the bamboo although hardly about for more than half a day (so it seems) sold really well in the smaller sizes as they had quite an edge over other brands on drying.

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat