hf1

Anyone got their fairy nappies yet??

My avatar
nic1
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Anyone got their fairy nappies yet??

Postby nic1 » Mon Apr 30, 2007 3:06 pm

The ones from the actual fairy as opposed to ones you may be getting delivered to you and then you posting them onwards.

:D

My avatar
nic1
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby nic1 » Mon Apr 30, 2007 5:55 pm

I think i have had a nightmare with mine, well it's not really. But i rung the company today to see if mine had been posted and it as straight to my recipient as i asked so they should get it soon. Only thing is they have put an invoice in and on there will be my name and address so my recipient will know straight away who sent them their nappy :oops: :oops: :oops: I should have put a note on the site when i ordered it asking for them to not put the invoice in :roll: Oh well......so sorry to my person as they won't have the fun of guessing who sent their nappy :oops: :oops: :oops: SORRY!!!

My avatar
Shevi
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Shevi » Mon Apr 30, 2007 8:31 pm

i've sent my to my person today, but in my immense stupidity i've written who i am in the card!!!
being Jewish, i've never done secret santa before!!! and i just didn't realise!!! so tommorrow, or probably wednesday, someone will get mine and will know almost immediately that its me, cos i signed it 'Nappy fairy aka Shevi!
dont i feel silly now!
Shevi

My avatar
nic1
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby nic1 » Mon Apr 30, 2007 8:36 pm

Shevi wrote:i've sent my to my person today, but in my immense stupidity i've written who i am in the card!!!
being Jewish, i've never done secret santa before!!! and i just didn't realise!!! so tommorrow, or probably wednesday, someone will get mine and will know almost immediately that its me, cos i signed it 'Nappy fairy aka Shevi!
dont i feel silly now!
Shevi

Don't worry - mine will also know who sent their nappy!! Oppppsss :oops: :lol: :wink:

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Mon Apr 30, 2007 8:44 pm

Oh well, we would have done a unveiling day anyway!! Maybe those that know should just stay quiet while the others do the guessing etc!!! I know who mine is only because I' pulled the names out of the hat, maybe one of you guys should have done it and then I could have had a suprise too!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: Dont' worry both of you, its only a bit of fun :D :D

My avatar
cherobanne
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby cherobanne » Tue May 01, 2007 1:29 pm

Oooh, my postman delivered a parcel this morning and it looks suspiciously like my nappy fairy parcel!! :D (addressed to joanne and matthew..)

Are we opening when we get them or waiting til everyone has theirs and opening all together?? I've been so good and haven't opened it yet (and couldn't get on here this morning to check what we were doing!)
If we're keeping them to open together I might have to get DH to hide it! :wink:

I'm so excited!! :D

Joanne

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Tue May 01, 2007 2:00 pm

Ooooooooooo I dont' know Joanne, I must say your've been VERY strong, not sure that I could have waited. I suppose it would be more fun to wait :lol: :lol: but SSSOOOOOOOO difficult for those that have had them!!

Shall I do a poll to see what everyone thinks????? I can't decide so I'll do that!

My avatar
cherobanne
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby cherobanne » Tue May 01, 2007 2:27 pm

I've messed up your poll Tory, sorry :oops:

Think it would be more fun if we waited!

Joanne

My avatar
nic1
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby nic1 » Wed May 02, 2007 11:43 am

Mine arrived today and i opened it as i was expecting a couple of different nappies and of course i didn't actually know what it was till i opened it. Although i should have guessed as there was some string wrapped around the packaging :D So i have one lovely nappy, can i reveal what it is and from whom? :lol:

Next

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat