Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Re: What are your RNW naughty buys?

Postby Louise » Thu Apr 24, 2008 8:08 pm

Pinchette wrote:
Velvetsteph wrote: iish fly AI2s

:shock: Whassat????

One of these

http://iishfly.com/store/index.php?main ... 20a&page=2

Have been trying to resist buying one when Steph first posted about them. Think I need to try one out now Steph has given hers a glowing review. :wink: :D

My avatar
Pinchette
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby Pinchette » Thu Apr 24, 2008 8:14 pm

Oooooooooh Aaaaaaaaaaaah, <taping fingers impatiently until payday>

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Velvetsteph » Thu Apr 24, 2008 8:15 pm

Aye - tis GORGEOUS and fits fabulously - and really reliable too! She was in it for 5hrs this afternoon and no leaks and parts were still dry when I took it off!! :shock:
Tis just a shame there's no UK stockist...

My avatar
pinkydinkydoo
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby pinkydinkydoo » Sat Apr 26, 2008 7:32 am

They are lovely, really like the dragon fly one!! Are they pockets?

Must not buy one though :lol: yesterday i ordered 2 more bg's 1 more blueberry and 3 more weenotions pocket (and a few other wn bits), thats it now i think once they arrive we should have enough pocket nappies for dd to get us through 2 days, so i do'nt think i will be buying anymore for a while.

My avatar
karenandgeorgia
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby karenandgeorgia » Sat Apr 26, 2008 7:43 am

After promising I wasn't going to buy any more day nappies for Georgia my finger slipped yesterday and I ordered a gorgeous weenotions embroidered pocket :D :D :D :D :babytongue: Can't wait for it to arrive to show it off :coolbaby:

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Sat Apr 26, 2008 8:06 am

ordered a jelly bean covered NN last night - it had been sat in my basket all week and I just had to have it!

My avatar
tanya
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby tanya » Sat Apr 26, 2008 9:01 am

Well, my Lemon Giraffe Embroidered Weenotions pocket arrived the other day - it's lovely. Now I have to try to resist the temptation to go back there and order another one. I also got two more Quick Flips for night nappies, but they don't count really, as they are only boring nappies :P I NEED Pretty nappies!!

I'm still trying to resist Upsy Daisy nappies = have managed all week, but not sure how much longer I will hold out :D

My avatar
tanya
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby tanya » Sat Apr 26, 2008 9:23 am

Well, my resistance to Upsy Daisy just didn't last. :hohoho: :hohoho: Just ordered a large fleece covered pocket. Will test the fit, and if it's good, will get a minkee one too.

My avatar
freya
Clothie
Clothie

Postby freya » Sat Apr 26, 2008 12:01 pm

Oops! Just blown all of my maternity leave savings at WN....and looking at this thread, Suzanne is going to be very busy for a while :)

To be fair, I've been meaning to place an order at WN for months, but there is soooo much choice, i've never actually got round to making a decision :oops:
The RNW discount has just given me the push I needed to finally do it

Just ordered 2 Night Notions, 2 Northern lights and 3 wraps (2 with embroidery)
also ordered a small and large nappy bag, changing mat and my first ever set of cloth wipes :D
And....a pair of Green Minkee dungarees with an embroidered Sunshine and a red Minkee pinafore dress with embroidered flowers.....(DD had just outgrown all her 0-3 clothes and her wardrobe is pretty bare at the mo - that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it!! :lol: )

PreviousNext

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat