I just can't decide what to do!?

My avatar
charlibunny
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

I just can't decide what to do!?

Postby charlibunny » Mon Oct 04, 2010 12:55 pm

Gah i am in a huge muddle :roll:

I kind of thought if i found out i was having a boy i would sell all my girly fluff and buy unisex/boyish fluff and Sophie could wear that till boy was born. I was all prepared to list it but i just can't do it :( Sophie won't be potty training any time soon, espcially as her guts have taken a turn for the worse again and we don't know why :(
Not much works for us and she only has 2 pairs of longies so wool is a rare thing because i cannot abide non matching tops :giggle: Too chilly for skirties with no cosey toes :roll: :roll:
Now... We have been using mainly BG's, blue white and green as i got them cheap. Now i know Sophie is my last baby girl i just can't put them on her :oops: I want to keep them in EUC for boy too?
Her fitteds, mainly dunk and fluff are getting snug, she needs larges, i was planning on getting boyish larges and then she could pass them down to boy... but again i cannot now put her in boy fluff?

I always put her in boyish nappies and never batted an eyelid, but now i will have my very own laddy i feel Sophie should be allowed some girly fluff :giggle:

Her stash that works is TEEENY and i really could do with more, but not sure if it's daft buying large girly fitteds and pink BG's easyfit prints when she may not be in nappies much longer?

Gah someone kick me up the ass and help me out. I have about 40 pink girly gorgeous nappies sat here, most of which wick, leak, or are getting too snug.

:x :evil: :oops:

My avatar
red_dwarf
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Re: I just can't decide what to do!?

Postby red_dwarf » Mon Oct 04, 2010 1:01 pm

If you bought high reselable brands, you coudl treat yourself to a few bits of girly fluff, and then you wouldnt have lost too much when you sell them on.
Or just sell the unusable stuff and use the funds from that to buy her some girly fluff. then it wouldnt be 'real' money you were spending :giggle:

My avatar
charlibunny
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby charlibunny » Mon Oct 04, 2010 1:05 pm

red_dwarf wrote:If you bought high reselable brands, you coudl treat yourself to a few bits of girly fluff, and then you wouldnt have lost too much when you sell them on.
Or just sell the unusable stuff and use the funds from that to buy her some girly fluff. then it wouldnt be 'real' money you were spending :giggle:

I have a paypal of £0 so i need to sell to buy. Boy has next to no fluff :oops: Sophie's mediums do fit i just don't like the rise :hohoho: :hohoho: Plus i think i could boost larges better :hohoho: :hohoho: The weenotions are so pretty i have 8 sat here and cannot even list one. It would all be better if i had a mushrooms easyfit....... :hohoho:

My avatar
vampiredreams
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby vampiredreams » Mon Oct 04, 2010 1:10 pm

try and swap the 'non-working' bits for bits your 'boy' could use???

My avatar
charlibunny
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby charlibunny » Mon Oct 04, 2010 1:16 pm

vampiredreams wrote:try and swap the 'non-working' bits for bits your 'boy' could use???

Yep, that's what i NEED to do... but i just can't choose anything :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

It's like my 10 dunk and fluff's... 2 i have put away for baby, 8 i have remaining for Soph and i hardly use them as the rise is too low but i love them too much to sell :oops:

Same goes for the weenotions, i hardly use them but love them so much i can't bring myself to photograph them :oops: I keep kidding myself that Sophie will maybe use them again one day...

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Mon Oct 04, 2010 1:18 pm

You just need to get tough on yourself hun, sell what you are not using, what is the use in keeping it. If money were no object then fine hang onto it. I just don't see the sense in hanging onto things that don't get used for one reason or another and as money is tight then it just makes sense, either that or you will have to make cutbacks else where in your life.
Sorry to sound brutal :oops: :hug: :hug:

My avatar
peachy.moo
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby peachy.moo » Mon Oct 04, 2010 1:19 pm

charlibunny wrote:
red_dwarf wrote:If you bought high reselable brands, you coudl treat yourself to a few bits of girly fluff, and then you wouldnt have lost too much when you sell them on.

I have a paypal of £0 so i need to sell to buy. Boy has next to no fluff :oops: Sophie's mediums do fit i just don't like the rise :hohoho: :hohoho: Plus i think i could boost larges better :hohoho: :hohoho: The weenotions are so pretty i have 8 sat here and cannot even list one. It would all be better if i had a mushrooms easyfit....... :hohoho:

I bought the teenyfits & easyfits to be the babies- now Elsie uses most of them so i HAD to buy her a couple of flower Easyfits, a cherrylicious & a mushroom one....

Am trying to sell to fund more of these as feel that Elsie will be in nappies (sadly) long enough to get the use out of them.....

Have put the brights aside again for bubs, but really need to manage to sell to fund more for Miss Moo....

I'd say list what doesn't work & split the money for Sophie & baby boy- a few good brands for Sophie that will keep value & whatever you fancy for your blue bundle!!

My avatar
vampiredreams
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby vampiredreams » Mon Oct 04, 2010 1:21 pm

if it is any consolation I have 14 wnss & 8 wnai2's all large hr and.....they don't work with Aoife :hohoho:
Do I sell them on? :evil: cos I love the designs too much and when we do try and wear them, it is a change the nappy every hour if we are lucky escapade!!!!

I can empathise! I love my DNF's too and it broke my heart selling my mediums...so much so I am not pushing to sell my final 2 too much :oops:

My avatar
charlibunny
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby charlibunny » Mon Oct 04, 2010 1:23 pm

Kirstyh wrote:You just need to get tough on yourself hun, sell what you are not using, what is the use in keeping it. If money were no object then fine hang onto it. I just don't see the sense in hanging onto things that don't get used for one reason or another and as money is tight then it just makes sense, either that or you will have to make cutbacks else where in your life.
Sorry to sound brutal :oops: :hug: :hug:

Your right though really!!! Come help me?? :hohoho:

I do use them... would just prefer others...

Next

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat