hf1

I just can't decide what to do!?

My avatar
zoeyboo
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Re: I just can't decide what to do!?

Postby zoeyboo » Mon Oct 04, 2010 1:53 pm

Right, I think you have to do an X Factor Style decision making process here ... :giggle:

Step 1 : Photograph all Nappies
Step 2 : Decide how many you actually need for Sophie (need not want)
Step 3 : Sort out the pictures into 2 piles: Ones that fit & work and ones that don't
Step 4 : Look at the pile that fit & work, are there enough? Are there too many?
Step 5 : If there are too many move any that are Unisex/Boyish into a keep pile for Little Laddy.
Step 6 : Of the 'Work & Fit' pile move any that you don't really like or won't suit either into a sell pile.
Step 7 : Now look at the 'Don't Fit/Work' pile. Decide on 3 'wildcards' that you cannot bear to say goodbye to,
then move the rest to the sell pile.

You will already have pics taken so once the process is complete go straight & list them, don't look back, just do it!
With some of the funds treat Sophie to 3 new girly nappies (hopefully this will help you say good bye to the wildcards).
Then sit on the rest of the funds for a while and once you have got over the trauma of selling some you can decide who needs what & buy accordingly. :mrgreen:

charlibunny wrote:Yeah good point. Maybe mushrooms easyfits are unisex?? :hohoho: and cherries?? :giggle: :giggle:

Mushrooms is a Unisex Print! I have a teenyfit in it here for my SIL and Hanna put the Cherrylicious on Noah & it looks Fab!

My avatar
charlibunny
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby charlibunny » Mon Oct 04, 2010 1:54 pm

zoeyboo wrote:Right, I think you have to do an X Factor Style decision making process here ... :giggle:

Step 1 : Photograph all Nappies
Step 2 : Decide how many you actually need for Sophie (need not want)
Step 3 : Sort out the pictures into 2 piles: Ones that fit & work and ones that don't
Step 4 : Look at the pile that fit & work, are there enough? Are there too many?
Step 5 : If there are too many move any that are Unisex/Boyish into a keep pile for Little Laddy.
Step 6 : Of the 'Work & Fit' pile move any that you don't really like or won't suit either into a sell pile.
Step 7 : Now look at the 'Don't Fit/Work' pile. Decide on 3 'wildcards' that you cannot bear to say goodbye to,
then move the rest to the sell pile.

You will already have pics taken so once the process is complete go straight & list them, don't look back, just do it!
With some of the funds treat Sophie to 3 new girly nappies (hopefully this will help you say good bye to the wildcards).
Then sit on the rest of the funds for a while and once you have got over the trauma of selling some you can decide who needs what & buy accordingly. :mrgreen:

charlibunny wrote:Yeah good point. Maybe mushrooms easyfits are unisex?? :hohoho: and cherries?? :giggle: :giggle:

Mushrooms is a Unisex Print! I have a teenyfit in it here for my SIL and Hanna put the Cherrylicious on Noah & it looks Fab!

Your right.... I need to do it........

My avatar
zoeyboo
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby zoeyboo » Mon Oct 04, 2010 1:55 pm

If you get stuck & can't decide you'll have pics & you can always get us lots to vote!

Charli's Nappy Factor! :giggle:

My avatar
charlibunny
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby charlibunny » Mon Oct 04, 2010 1:57 pm

zoeyboo wrote:If you get stuck & can't decide you'll have pics & you can always get us lots to vote!

If im no longer a member after tonight it's because im hiding my girly fluff and running away :oops:

My avatar
zoeyboo
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby zoeyboo » Mon Oct 04, 2010 1:59 pm

charlibunny wrote:
zoeyboo wrote:If you get stuck & can't decide you'll have pics & you can always get us lots to vote!

If im no longer a member after tonight it's because im hiding my girly fluff and running away :oops:

:giggle: :giggle: :giggle:
We'll have to come round & take them by force!

My avatar
charlibunny
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby charlibunny » Mon Oct 04, 2010 2:02 pm

zoeyboo wrote:
charlibunny wrote:

:giggle: :giggle: :giggle:
We'll have to come round & take them by force!

Just realised i have LOST one of my favourite WNOS :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby megansmummy » Mon Oct 04, 2010 2:40 pm

yes sell all your pretty girly nappies to MEEEE :mrgreen: :wine:

No really hun, sell the stuff you dont/wont use, raise some funds and then enjoy boy fluff shopping :wink: :hug: Im doing it completly the other way around :giggle:

My avatar
vampiredreams
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby vampiredreams » Mon Oct 04, 2010 2:42 pm

would happily swap any of my stuff for yours! least then your stuff gets a good home :wink:

My avatar
charlibunny
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby charlibunny » Mon Oct 04, 2010 2:43 pm

vampiredreams wrote:would happily swap any of my stuff for yours! least then your stuff gets a good home :wink:

What do you mean hun?

Tory do you want 1st dibs on the girly D&F im listing tonight??

PreviousNext

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat