hf1

I just can't decide what to do!?

My avatar
happytails
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Re: I just can't decide what to do!?

Postby happytails » Mon Oct 04, 2010 3:08 pm

tanya2007 wrote:Boy fluff is just not the same :?

I am finding this true and he isnt even here yet :giggle: Most of our stash id class as Gender neutral, need to get my hands on some really boyish nappies!!

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Mon Oct 04, 2010 3:10 pm

happytails wrote:

I am finding this true and he isnt even here yet :giggle: Most of our stash id class as Gender neutral, need to get my hands on some really boyish nappies!!

Boys clothes is just as uninteresting cute but just not the same. x

My avatar
zoeyboo
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby zoeyboo » Mon Oct 04, 2010 3:21 pm

happytails wrote:

See now I thought this at first, but now I LOVE my boyish stash, I like ultra boyish stuff not really GN (although you can put superheros, monsters, dinos etc on girls of course!)

My avatar
happytails
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby happytails » Mon Oct 04, 2010 3:23 pm

zoeyboo wrote:
happytails wrote:

See now I thought this at first, but now I LOVE my boyish stash, I like ultra boyish stuff not really GN (although you can put superheros, monsters, dinos etc on girls of course!)

Sell me more of yours :twisted:

My avatar
charlibunny
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby charlibunny » Mon Oct 04, 2010 3:46 pm

vampiredreams wrote:means have a look in my stash pics on FB and see if there is anything there you'd wanna swap for :hug:

Mine are all mediums hun :( Need larges or obv meds at a push really :(
happytails wrote:Why dont you get her a few really nice girly ones - you FAVOURITE prints etc and get the rest gender neutral. Best of both worlds. DD is practically dry in the day so i swapped/sold her entire girly stash for boy/GN ones (see the nappy stash thread in members, i updated our stash last night so i expect it to be the last one on there). She has 5 lovely girly Night nappies and i have 2 more girly fitteds left to sell.

If you reduced her stash you might even be able to buy the boy/GN nappies AND some lovely girly wool for Soph :wink: or if fleece works, a cheaper option

We've bought DD some nice knickers and trousers and a new coat with extra funds from buying and selling so i have still had my fix of nice post :lol:

Cuz i need them NOW and i can't find any :cry: :hohoho: If im honest a stash of bumgenius would be perfect but they are SO boring and i need to use my gorgeous wool :giggle:

Previous

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat