hf1

I just can't decide what to do!?

My avatar
*tinkerbellarella*
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Re: I just can't decide what to do!?

Postby *tinkerbellarella* » Mon Oct 04, 2010 1:27 pm

if u love dunk n fluff how about trying to get hold of some medium obv ones? the stretch on the obv ones in unreal and will fit alot longer that the prints. i've got prints dunk n fluff for oakley, and obv for taliesin. p.s rainbow looks good on a boy and a girl. tis a shame coz i got a load of dunk n fluff smalls but oakley won't be out of them for ages. but it this way, taliesin can still wear a small obv dunk n fluff. u really do have to get brutal with the pockets hunnie, get rid of what doesn't work for stuff that does. i sold on a great deal recently.


but somehow ended up with a good load more than i had before a destash. oh god send me to the clinic!lol

My avatar
charlibunny
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Re: I just can't decide what to do!?

Postby charlibunny » Mon Oct 04, 2010 1:27 pm

peachy.moo wrote:
charlibunny wrote:
red_dwarf wrote:If you bought high reselable brands, you coudl treat yourself to a few bits of girly fluff, and then you wouldnt have lost too much when you sell them on.
Or just sell the unusable stuff and use the funds from that to buy her some girly fluff. then it wouldnt be 'real' money you were spending :giggle:



I have a paypal of £0 so i need to sell to buy. Boy has next to no fluff :oops: Sophie's mediums do fit i just don't like the rise :hohoho: :hohoho: Plus i think i could boost larges better :hohoho: :hohoho: The weenotions are so pretty i have 8 sat here and cannot even list one. It would all be better if i had a mushrooms easyfit....... :hohoho:


I bought the teenyfits & easyfits to be the babies- now Elsie uses most of them so i HAD to buy her a couple of flower Easyfits, a cherrylicious & a mushroom one....

Am trying to sell to fund more of these as feel that Elsie will be in nappies (sadly) long enough to get the use out of them.....

Have put the brights aside again for bubs, but really need to manage to sell to fund more for Miss Moo....

I'd say list what doesn't work & split the money for Sophie & baby boy- a few good brands for Sophie that will keep value & whatever you fancy for your blue bundle!!


Yeah good point. Maybe mushrooms easyfits are unisex?? :hohoho: and cherries?? :giggle: :giggle:

My avatar
charlibunny
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Re: I just can't decide what to do!?

Postby charlibunny » Mon Oct 04, 2010 1:29 pm

vampiredreams wrote:if it is any consolation I have 14 wnss & 8 wnai2's all large hr and.....they don't work with Aoife :hohoho:
Do I sell them on? :evil: cos I love the designs too much and when we do try and wear them, it is a change the nappy every hour if we are lucky escapade!!!!

I can empathise! I love my DNF's too and it broke my heart selling my mediums...so much so I am not pushing to sell my final 2 too much :oops:


See that's the same with me, 2 hours and we get wicking with anything other than a BG or a easyfit prints. The dunk and fluffs work boosted but the rise is just too low for my liking :oops: :oops:

I need just a few larges in girly....

My avatar
charlibunny
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Re: I just can't decide what to do!?

Postby charlibunny » Mon Oct 04, 2010 1:30 pm

*tinkerbellarella* wrote:if u love dunk n fluff how about trying to get hold of some medium obv ones? the stretch on the obv ones in unreal and will fit alot longer that the prints. i've got prints dunk n fluff for oakley, and obv for taliesin. p.s rainbow looks good on a boy and a girl. tis a shame coz i got a load of dunk n fluff smalls but oakley won't be out of them for ages. but it this way, taliesin can still wear a small obv dunk n fluff. u really do have to get brutal with the pockets hunnie, get rid of what doesn't work for stuff that does. i sold on a great deal recently.


but somehow ended up with a good load more than i had before a destash. oh god send me to the clinic!lol


Gah i know........ But they just so pretty :cry: :cry: :cry: plus if i sell a wnos for like £12 then an easyfit is £18+ in a print :cry: the brights wick for us

My avatar
vampiredreams
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Re: I just can't decide what to do!?

Postby vampiredreams » Mon Oct 04, 2010 1:35 pm

I am happier with the it of our large dnf's to our mediums even though they still fit !

Yes I can add more boosting and the rise is higher which is why I changed to large dnfs!

What about fluff n stuff heavy wetters??? how do they fit? we still fit a medium and get 2-3hrs max outta one

My avatar
charlibunny
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Re: I just can't decide what to do!?

Postby charlibunny » Mon Oct 04, 2010 1:40 pm

vampiredreams wrote:I am happier with the it of our large dnf's to our mediums even though they still fit !

Yes I can add more boosting and the rise is higher which is why I changed to large dnfs!

What about fluff n stuff heavy wetters??? how do they fit? we still fit a medium and get 2-3hrs max outta one


I have one fluff and stuff but not sure what it is and it's really poor. Lasts about 10 minutes :hohoho: :hohoho:

Need large D&F.......... GAH!!

My avatar
vampiredreams
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Re: I just can't decide what to do!?

Postby vampiredreams » Mon Oct 04, 2010 1:42 pm

wish I could help (own 40 odd dnf's :oops: ) but sadly they are all in use in our large rotation!

My avatar
charlibunny
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Re: I just can't decide what to do!?

Postby charlibunny » Mon Oct 04, 2010 1:45 pm

vampiredreams wrote:wish I could help (own 40 odd dnf's :oops: ) but sadly they are all in use in our large rotation!



:hohoho: :hohoho: :hohoho: 40??????? I thought i was bad at 10 (now 8 because 2 are for baby)

My avatar
*tinkerbellarella*
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Re: I just can't decide what to do!?

Postby *tinkerbellarella* » Mon Oct 04, 2010 1:50 pm

see i only have 5 medium obv, 5 large, a load of large prints and several small and medium prints. oh and 1 small obv. they are def the ones that work hardest for us and i don't regret a single penny that i spent on the obv ones. the prints don't get as much love from me

PreviousNext

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat