hf1

Night time

My avatar
nicola g
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Night time

Postby nicola g » Thu Apr 24, 2008 4:39 pm

Dafydd is 6 weeks old today :shock: gosh where does the time go!

My question is, i use bumgenius v3 most of time and also at night. He's still getting changed in the night as i feed him, but he's gonna start sleeping through soon so need to think about night time nappies for him.

Do you have any ideas for me as which to buy?

My avatar
AnnetteandBen
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Re: Night time

Postby AnnetteandBen » Thu Apr 24, 2008 5:12 pm

When Ben moved onto sleeping for longer or just not getting changed through the night we combined some day nappies, so put a diddy in a MEOS and boosted a bit in others.

But our proper night nappies are,

Kiwi quick flip with an easy peasy hemp booster
easypeasy bumble and bambeasy with extra stuffing (hemp, bamboo etc)
I would love to try a weenotions night notions too!

Happy nappy shopping, now being RNW is the time to buy :wink:

My avatar
JanX
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby JanX » Thu Apr 24, 2008 7:39 pm

if you like the idea of staying with pocket nappies I use Minki pockets over night and they are fabby!

jan x

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Thu Apr 24, 2008 7:41 pm

We now use either Stuffies or Night Notions having tried quite a few others, these are the only ones that give a good fit and generally hold all the wee in.

My avatar
eviesmummy
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby eviesmummy » Thu Apr 24, 2008 7:43 pm

Until very recently I used the Greenkids Anytime pocket nappies for Evie, with their double Bamboo insert and booster. They were brilliant night nappies, can honestly say I never had a leak, and they were very slim compared to other night nappies, and because they are almost birth to potty they are good value too. Evie got too long in the rise for them :( so we are now using Ellas House Bumhuggers which are working very well but a lot bulkier.

Sadie xx

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Thankyou Moderators :)
Site Supporter

Postby Louise » Thu Apr 24, 2008 7:47 pm

We use bumhuggers, quick flips and night notions. My fave is the night notions but we only have two at the moment. :( When I've sold some of my other nappies I'll be buying more of them as they are the best fit for my two and are the most absorbent too. :D

My avatar
Rae
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby Rae » Thu Apr 24, 2008 9:25 pm

Actually we found that Kayleigh was sleeping thru for 10 hours with a BG with the microfibre and a easy peasy hemp booster. Then she started doing mega wees, but that wasn't until she was 13/14 months or so. YOu might be able to get away with your BG's with a bit of extra boosting for a short while yet.
However, for a reliable (but bulky) night pocket, we love the standard minkis. You can fit a lot in one of those.

My avatar
emste76
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby emste76 » Sat Apr 26, 2008 6:44 pm

i use bumhuggers, bumbles motherease. Though they are all well boosted and they work fine.

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat