hf1

What else do i need?

My avatar
HighlandMum
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Re: What else do i need?

Postby HighlandMum » Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:11 pm

Another thought (after reading other topics about the cord) am i going to have to buy more nappies so i have some that fold down to avoid the cord? I hadnt even thought about that tbh...

My avatar
joeli
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby joeli » Sun Oct 10, 2010 6:41 am

HighlandMum wrote:Another thought (after reading other topics about the cord) am i going to have to buy more nappies so i have some that fold down to avoid the cord? I hadnt even thought about that tbh...

Leo's cord was covered by his nappies and we had no problems with it.

My avatar
e586
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby e586 » Sun Oct 10, 2010 6:52 am

HighlandMum wrote:Another thought (after reading other topics about the cord) am i going to have to buy more nappies so i have some that fold down to avoid the cord? I hadnt even thought about that tbh...

was wondering this last night too! Mainly for if I have to go into hospital, how do you make sure that what you're taking is going to work for baby for those first few hours/day? those who have done it- did you take a selection? We waited til Ryan was 1 week (though tried the odd one on him in that time as we were already washing for Natalie anyway) and his cord fell off.

My avatar
HighlandMum
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby HighlandMum » Sun Oct 10, 2010 3:58 pm

Cheers Joeli :)

I was going to take all my newborn stash Emily (as it stands now lol) but im going to be in for a few days after my section, if i was in for a shorter time i would just take a selection.

Previous

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat