Total votes : 5
My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Nappy Fairy - open or wait???!!!!

Postby clothmama » Tue May 01, 2007 2:04 pm

Well poor Joanne is in the awful situation of having her nappy fairy and not knowing weather to open it or not!! What do you think, should we open them when we have them or when we all have them and do it together??? Bear in mind the Aussie ones could be a while getting to and from!!

I'm in 2 minds really, at the moment I'm thinking ohhhh it would be nice to wait but when its here I'll probably want to open it!!!

My avatar
cherobanne
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby cherobanne » Tue May 01, 2007 2:26 pm

:oops: :oops: :oops:

Aahhh I've done it again - I'm so awful with polls! I voted open when get it but I meant to vote wait!! I really do have a red face atm :oops: :oops:

I think it would be nice to wait til everyone has it, then get a time when we can all be online (hopefully! time differences and babies permitting!) and open all together at the same time.

Tory, so so sorry for ruining yet another poll! :oops:

Joanne

PS I was serious about getting DH to hide it :wink:

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Tue May 01, 2007 3:00 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Don't worry Joanne!!! Bless you!

:oops: :oops: Ummm, I WILL have to get dh to hide mine as well lol!! :lol: :lol:

My avatar
nic1
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby nic1 » Tue May 01, 2007 4:43 pm

I haven't voted yet, will wait till mine arrives. I would be very tempted to open mine, so will try very hard to resist if we all decided to wait for everyone and do a grand opening!! :D

My avatar
nic1
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby nic1 » Thu May 03, 2007 12:19 pm

Have we decided a reveal day yet? :D

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat