Cnt Usa?!

My avatar
csbochan
Clothie
Clothie

Cnt Usa?!

Postby csbochan » Sun Oct 10, 2010 11:18 pm

Hi Ladies,
I'm fairly new to the CNT family, but have been having the best time on here lately, stocking up nicely from the classifieds, and exercising my paypal account to within an inch of its life! My family and I are off to the States this week to visit the in-laws/grandparents and i was just wondering if anyone knows of any CNT equivalent in the US?? I'm sure I could prob search something out online eventually, but between now and Wed I need to get in the loft and find suitcases, pack, sort my house before we go, etc etc...all whilst taking care of a 4mth old baby.....yikes!
The idea of being able to possibly pick up a few preloved US nappies has got me all excited :giggle:
Any help, suggestions, or any good US websites all gratefully received....thanks!

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Re: Cnt Usa?!

Postby megansmummy » Mon Oct 11, 2010 8:59 am

www.diaperswappers.com is a big one, they have a FSOT (for sale or trade) section too :)

My avatar
monsterm
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby monsterm » Mon Oct 11, 2010 12:01 pm

Diaper swappers is great. Enjoy stocking up :wine:

My avatar
rhead
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby rhead » Tue Oct 12, 2010 7:25 am

WTS, DiaperSwappers is fab. There are other smaller boards too, more CNT-style (DS is HUGE!) - if you google something like "diapers classifieds" you'll probably turn up a few :wink:. I don't know if you know HyenaCart but they also have a classifieds section: http://hyenacart.com/Spots_corner/

My avatar
e586
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby e586 » Tue Oct 12, 2010 7:46 am

agree with DiaperSwappers!! :)

and if you're after Monkey Foot wet bags, then get in touch with Kris- there's some gorgeous patterns at the moment and she'll def. ship to a US address for you. I bought 7 when I was there this summer (though 3 were for a friend having triplets!!!) :)

My avatar
northernruth
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby northernruth » Tue Oct 12, 2010 10:08 am

If you want a laugh check out companion site "the Drama of diaperswappers", it's just genius.

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat