My avatar
Shevi
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

its been a Cr*ppy Nappy Day

Postby Shevi » Tue May 01, 2007 4:26 pm

hello all.
i think the title says it all!!! :x
everything has leaked on us today!! its been ridiculous! and, this morning i wrote a great message about 100 miles long on the tuesday chat, i even had early waking advice for tory and was having a great whine about taking both kids to the dr yesterday (at different times, lots of waiting, and again at pharmacy etc), and then when i clicked 'submit' the site went down...so it could have been me!!!!
so nappies that leaked...
1st - bamboozle - poo onto wrap, so not too bad, but followed by
2nd red pea pod - couldn't be ar*ed to wait for its hemp insert to dry, so stuffed it with inserts that were really too wide and after a couple of hours they bunched up and it leaked
3rd Bumgenius - under stuffed (not by me!) so leaked out top
4th - bamboo pea pod, with its own insert, for some reason the leg holes on this one are bigger than the other medium i have so i may write and complain...but just cos i'm in a bad mood!

Zacharia is now in a G diaper which always leak on me, but Lou from BC has given me specific instructions on how she stuffs hers so i'm tring that.

he has also weed all over his bedroom now less than 3 times.

and the first time i wrote this message, one small boy switched off the pc just as i was finishing it.
and DH has meetings tonight, so i cant even insist he takes me out to rid me of this mood.
ggggrrrrrrr
Shevi
ps. please be very sympathetic even if you think i'm being ridiculous! as all my family have p*ssed of abroads so i have no one to winge to!

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Tue May 01, 2007 5:06 pm

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((Shevi))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))). You poor thing!!

Well I don't think that you could have been responsible for a server that I think is in Australia or the US crashing!!!! :lol: :lol: It wasn't the site but the whole server!

Not sure what to suggest about the leaking nappies as I've given up on my Pea pod altogether :? :shock: :oops: sorry probably not what you want to hear!!

Have you seen Annettes post to me in the Pockets section where she gives step by step photos of how to stuff the g- diaper??

I hope the boys go down nicely for you and you can have a nice dinner (why dont' you spoil yourself and have a takeaway?)and a glass of wine or something!!

Lots of sympathy winging your way. Take care xx :D :D

My avatar
nic1
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby nic1 » Tue May 01, 2007 6:32 pm

Awwww what a yucky day. Tomorrow can only get better hun. I 2nd the take away and wine night!!! Could just do with one of those myself except i don't drink wine!! lol. I do however love take aways :wink:

Here's hoping tomorrow is alot better hun ((((BIG HUGS))))

My avatar
karenandgeorgia
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby karenandgeorgia » Tue May 01, 2007 7:18 pm

Awwwww babe!!! ((((((((BIG HUGS))))))))))

Chocolate always works for me :wink: Hopefully all your favourite nappies will be washed and dried for tommorrow :D

Hope the boys are both in bed for you now. Chill out hun and take care.

Karen x

My avatar
Ruth
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby Ruth » Tue May 01, 2007 7:53 pm

Hi Shevi, if you are still around. I agree with Karen that chocolate works for me too. I might have to go and get some for my PMT!!! Lots of hugs xxx

My avatar
HannahBanana
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby HannahBanana » Tue May 01, 2007 8:09 pm

(((((((((((((((((Shevi)))))))))))))))

What a nightmare!! Hope the day is looking up now xxxx ewither that or youhave wine and chocolate and tomorrow is a new day x

My avatar
cherobanne
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby cherobanne » Tue May 01, 2007 9:29 pm

(((Shevi)))

Hope you're having a relaxing night now.

Joanne

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat