hf1

Is Jake the only one who gets on with Easyfit v1?

My avatar
tanya
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Is Jake the only one who gets on with Easyfit v1?

Postby tanya » Thu Oct 14, 2010 1:25 pm

Got a white Easyfit v1 from a friend to try out and I have to say I am quite amazed with it. It#s practically the same as one of my brights, fits the same and has had no leaks whatsoever.

Am I missing something? I thought these things were supposed to be terrible.

My avatar
*tinkerbellarella*
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Re: Is Jake the only one who gets on with Easyfit v1?

Postby *tinkerbellarella* » Thu Oct 14, 2010 1:32 pm

i love the v1's too :-) the white ones i think are better fit wise than the prints, i'd say more on par with the v2 fit wise. the poppers were changed for the v2 and they got rid of the nasty fluffle ones, and of course changed the inners. if u go to cleangreennappymachine they had them for all of 8.99 each too. the fluffle ones were some of my first nappies and i hated them, leaky, and awful.

do not say at this point u have a fluffle one.....lol my white pockets have the same fit as the white v1 easyfits, fab on oakley, i love them

My avatar
tanya
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby tanya » Thu Oct 14, 2010 1:41 pm

No, it's bamboo :giggle:

I might have to get some more as I need to replace my Ittis. They make Jake so sore if he wears them all day. And if he poos in them (and even if I change him as soon as he's finished), he's red raw :cry: He doesn't have a problem with fleece or anything else, just Ittis :(

My avatar
*tinkerbellarella*
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby *tinkerbellarella* » Thu Oct 14, 2010 2:14 pm

poor ickle chap! shame as mine are always in use, i got too many yet they're always in use too. can u not either line the itti's for now or take the top snap in dooberry out? it's worth looking out for clearance lots of the easyfit v1 if u like them. as u can get them alot cheaper than the v2's. i've just discovered ep hemp boosters and easyfits are a match made in nappy heaven :-) oakley wore that combo 12 hours over night with no leaks! corking imo :-)

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat