Result!

My avatar
evansmummy
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Result!

Postby evansmummy » Thu Oct 14, 2010 6:13 pm

The man has agreed I can buy 3-4 nappies a month for the baby :wine:

So ladies what do you recommend? Do I get newborns or smalls and what do I get...!

My avatar
*tinkerbellarella*
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Re: Result!

Postby *tinkerbellarella* » Thu Oct 14, 2010 6:38 pm

3 or 4 nappies or 3 or 4 sets? :giggle: teenyfits, small dunk n fluff obv and some lls smalls. if u can get some. :-)

My avatar
zoeyboo
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby zoeyboo » Thu Oct 14, 2010 6:40 pm

evansmummy wrote:The man has agreed I can buy 3-4 nappies a month for the baby :wine:

So ladies what do you recommend? Do I get newborns or smalls and what do I get...!

How big/heavy were the others? Are you likely to have a bigger baby? I'd be thinking of that to decide how many XS/NB I get and how many small... I had 8-18 SBOCV NB & 2 muttaquin NB which were fab, also some nippa Sz Bimbles which were also great - Rufus was 8lb 5oz and grew quickly so these lasted all of 12 weeks at the most - all the rest I got Small or Sz1 and they lasted a good while, Small DnF's are great, cover a good size range & would last you a while and I'd get some bamboo little lambs.

Would recommend Thirsties Duo Wraps, which I found them when Rufus was newborn, they are the softest wrap and having the leg gussets and adjustable rise make them perfect for a newborn :wine:

My avatar
evansmummy
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby evansmummy » Thu Oct 14, 2010 6:55 pm

Baby is likely to be big...

DS1 8lb 13oz @ 38wks
DS2 7lb 5oz @ 34wks
DS3 8lb 6oz @ 36wks (but on daily insulin)

So definatly an 8lber or more, il be having regular growth scans and inducement will be 37-38 wks...

What's SBOCV? Am I better going for NB than a XS then? I loved muttaquins for Evan, but I thought the shop was closing? Definatly going to get 10 teeny fit,anyone know how slim they are?

Small dnf I have...4 currently I may get a couple more...

Annika he didn't state if he meant sets ssssooo il have to make my own assumptions :giggle:

My avatar
*tinkerbellarella*
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby *tinkerbellarella* » Thu Oct 14, 2010 7:01 pm

the print teenyfits i find are almost sposie like, still fit oakley now but the boosters need changing for little hemp ones at around 8 weeks. still fitting, but are going into storage for sadie :-)

My avatar
twinkletot
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby twinkletot » Thu Oct 14, 2010 7:04 pm

I have no idea what you should get but :wine: :wine: :wine: :wine:

My avatar
keljbj
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby keljbj » Thu Oct 14, 2010 7:06 pm

evansmummy wrote:DS2 7lb 5oz @34wks

Sorry O/T but :shock: Indiana was 7lb 5oz and she was born on her due date :giggle:

My avatar
Scotia
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby Scotia » Thu Oct 14, 2010 7:20 pm

Ooh yes those little Teenyfits are just the cutest little nappies there are. I'd maybe buy some XS bamboo Sandys too for under his new woolies :wink:

Next

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat