hf1

Result!

My avatar
moo54
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Re: Result!

Postby moo54 » Thu Oct 14, 2010 7:42 pm

Bit boring but my lo's were 8lb 11 and 8lb2 both born at 39weeks and they fit into bgs within a couple of weeks so personally i'd never bother with teeny nappies, thou the tots bots look cute:-)

My avatar
evansmummy
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby evansmummy » Thu Oct 14, 2010 8:39 pm

Scotia wrote:Ooh yes those little Teenyfits are just the cutest little nappies there are. I'd maybe buy some XS bamboo Sandys too for under his new woolies :wink:

:wine: I'm not sure what I'm more excited about the nappies or your teeny woolies :mrgreen:

So the teenyfits are a must, Ive ear marked sandies already so there on the list too....still don't know what the SB is...anyone??
keljbj wrote:
evansmummy wrote:DS2 7lb 5oz @34wks

Sorry O/T but :shock: Indiana was 7lb 5oz and she was born on her due date :giggle:

:giggle: i know every midwife just looks googled eyed when I say his birthweight!

My avatar
Scotia
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Site Supporter

Postby Scotia » Thu Oct 14, 2010 8:42 pm

SB, is it Swaddlebees?

My avatar
evansmummy
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby evansmummy » Thu Oct 14, 2010 8:51 pm

Scotia wrote:SB, is it Swaddlebees?

Yes!

I just typed the abbreviation into google, it's swaddlebees organic velour fitteds I think :mrgreen:

My avatar
g murphy
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby g murphy » Thu Oct 14, 2010 8:52 pm

keljbj wrote:

Sorry O/T but :shock: Indiana was 7lb 5oz and she was born on her due date :giggle:

:giggle: :giggle: :giggle: Harry was only 5lb10 and born @41 weeks!!!

My avatar
evansmummy
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby evansmummy » Thu Oct 14, 2010 8:56 pm

g.murphy wrote:
keljbj wrote:

:giggle: :giggle: :giggle: Harry was only 5lb10 and born @41 weeks!!!

:evil: :giggle:

I can't even imagine how big he would of been over due :shock: :shock:

My avatar
happytails
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby happytails » Thu Oct 14, 2010 9:43 pm

What about some diddy diapers? And maybe newborn prefolds (swaddlebees ones look good) if he isnt likely to be in Newborn/XS for long?

Id say dunk n fluff are a must, the swaddlebees OCV look good, i have a Newborn one ready for this LO, id buy more but £12.50 a nappy for a non wahm one :-? :giggle: i think the bigger sizes are more too :shock:

Bimbles look cute IMO, erm...if money isnt much of an issue, definitely get some LLS ones :wink: I really want one but not sure i can justify it as i have a fair few nappies for the baby and in all fairness 2 LLS in mediums from DD waiting for DS to fit into them (heck he isnt even born yet :giggle: )

Teenyfits look trim, i have 2, 1 print and 1 plain. Will get back to you in 10 weeks with how trim they actually are on a NB :wink:

Sarah xx

Previous

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat