hf1

Cheshire Nappy Fashion show in the news!

My avatar
babyroo
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Re: Cheshire Nappy Fashion show in the news!

Postby babyroo » Tue Apr 29, 2008 7:12 am

LOL Jan, I don't know why they didn't mention that :hohoho: :hohoho: :hohoho: :hohoho:

Good to see nappies in the news tho even if it wasn't the best choice of nappies!

My avatar
nicola g
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby nicola g » Tue Apr 29, 2008 9:51 am

I emailed them about going to that show, but they didnt get back to me :(

True tho, some of those nappies would put mums off using cloth.

My avatar
JenKyleKaitlinRoo
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby JenKyleKaitlinRoo » Wed Apr 30, 2008 11:58 am

MY council are the same re money. Good to see a positive note on cloth though but they defiantley needed some more eye catching nappies! Some Weenotions , blueberries and greekids would have converted everyone!

My avatar
helenNt
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby helenNt » Tue Aug 17, 2010 10:14 am

Annette wrote:Wow, amazing to see the difference in attitudes with the councils, especially considering we are so close to Cheshire. I would love to persuade Stockport to do something like that but they just always respond with "sorry we have no money" :evil:

Good to see cloth getting some publicity though :D

I am in Knutsford and have tried many times to get our sure start centre to just put information out about the cloth nappy incentive scheme the council runs and always get met by 'well people don't use those here' or something along those lines. I am like well that is why there is an incentive scheme to get them to use them. Have only met one other mum who uses cloth in the year that we have been here.

So the attitude towards cloth nappies here isn't great at all here.

Previous

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat