hf1

Wwyd

My avatar
123princesssammie
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Wwyd

Postby 123princesssammie » Tue Oct 19, 2010 7:34 pm

Hwlp me decide, so alesha has completly lapsed with the potty training and is now completly back in nappies, has been in sposies this week whilst i sort things out and too see if it was just going to be a couple day thing but seems not, now she has to be in sposies at night, she cant sleep with a big cloth bum and her skin cant cope with it for somer reason,

so do i put her in cloth or keep her in sposies, hmmm pros and cons

sposies cost weekly
always struggle with leaks in cloth never sposies
struggle with nappy rash with both but can use the stronger oiler creams with sposies
dnt have any outside drying, only a indoor airer
do have a tumble but dnt like putting it on too often as it eats my electric
love my cloth and am having withdrawel symptons :giggle: :giggle:
can wear anything in sposies
cant wear tights/leggings etc when in cloth

am sure there is more but am tired :-?

what would you do?

x

My avatar
emmalala
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Re: Wwyd

Postby emmalala » Tue Oct 19, 2010 7:35 pm

a bit of both. At the moment dans in cloth by day and sposies at night. He's having really bad poos on a morning and I can't be doing with a bucket full of poop :oops:

My avatar
twinkletot
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby twinkletot » Tue Oct 19, 2010 7:38 pm

Honestly? I would do whats best for you and Alesha. Also what is working better. Maybe get her back in cloth when the rash has cleared?

My avatar
JabberJabber
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby JabberJabber » Tue Oct 19, 2010 7:40 pm

twinkletot wrote:Honestly? I would do whats best for you and Alesha. Also what is working better. Maybe get her back in cloth when the rash has cleared?

WSS!

My avatar
123princesssammie
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby 123princesssammie » Tue Oct 19, 2010 7:53 pm

tbh she gets sore whether we use cloth or sposies, slightly different rash for them but we get soreness with both, its just if she is in sposies i can controll it a bit better because i can use a stronger oil based cream that my hv gets for me as it the only thing that works "eperdaerm" or something on those lines, but its so oily i wouldnt use it with cloth as would ruin them :roll:

its the washing and drying etc that im worried about as im only just getting our clothes/bedding/towels etc washed and dried in doors atm,

hmm may try cloth for a week and see how we get on, with washing/drying/leaks/rashes etc, if it dnt work at least i can say i have tried x

My avatar
emmalala
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby emmalala » Tue Oct 19, 2010 7:59 pm

Just do sposies for a while till you catch up. Its harder as it gets colder I think because everything takes so long to dry. I have to admit dans been in sposies for a few days till I catch up on washing

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat